• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CaptianRon OFFLINE  

CaptianRon

• Member No: 3996
  • 5 Thanks
  • 32 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 05:38 PM

My deck adjustment lever is all but stuck in one place. I've removed the linkage and drowned it in PB Blaster but I can't remove it. Is there a lock ring or set screw that I'm not seeing? I've hammered the heck out of it with a 2lb hammer and brass pin for hrs now!!!

Edited by CaptianRon, October 20, 2012 - 06:43 PM.

#2 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,467 Thanks
  • 5,004 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 06:45 PM

I hope I didn't miss it but which model are we talking about here?

#3 CaptianRon OFFLINE  

CaptianRon

• 5 Thanks
  • 32 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 06:47 PM

I hope I didn't miss it but which model are we talking about here?

OOPS!!!!
G4200, Sorry bout that!!

#4 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,467 Thanks
  • 5,004 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 07:30 PM

I've removed two of them but I will have to take a look to see what is involve. If I remember correctly it involves driving out one or more roll pins in the cross shaft. If you can get the rear fiber glass body off you should be able to heat the frame bushings and get the shaft broke loose. If you need parts when your done let me know as I think I still have most of the lift parts here in the shed.
Let me know if you need a copy of the parts break down for the lift and I will try and email it to you.

#5 CaptianRon OFFLINE  

CaptianRon

• 5 Thanks
  • 32 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 08:06 PM

I've removed two of them but I will have to take a look to see what is involve. If I remember correctly it involves driving out one or more roll pins in the cross shaft. If you can get the rear fiber glass body off you should be able to heat the frame bushings and get the shaft broke loose. If you need parts when your done let me know as I think I still have most of the lift parts here in the shed.
Let me know if you need a copy of the parts break down for the lift and I will try and email it to you.

Yea I've got the rear fiberglass off. My next thought was heat but I wanted to be sure that I wasn't missing something. Didn't really want to put a torch to it but I guess I'll have to.
Thanks for the parts offer, hopefully I won't need anything but if so I'll let you know.
I'll PM my email addy in a sec for that breakdown.
Thanks!!