#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 11:16 AM

Looking at many manuals for snow blades. Printed some, but just diff things about them from my 14's style. First, I have a 54" blade. Haven't seen a manual for that size yet. Second is the parts man for tractor says I need a model 6-4112 with 6-9611 blade. No idea what second number means either. Have not seen any numbers like those. I DID finally find a manual with Pictures of how to assemble and mount. Very nice, I like pictures. Most have parts page and vague mounting instructions. Maybe this bigger blade should be a Supplement and not whole manual?? Anyone?

#2 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 11:55 AM

First number is the frame and the second number is the blade itself. You need a long frame, 54" blade for the GT14.

#3 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 11:24 PM

Mounted it up today and NOT so sure it is for GT14. I mounted the axle mount on front of axle becuase of my 3pt. Had to use that mount as the back-up strips for the 3pt. slid frame under and looked kinda short. Almost looks like a short frame. Doesn't have that extra straight length like my charger has on it's blade. The blade almost touches the tires on front when it is turned. Seems a little close to tractor. the lift link spot did line up with the lift arm spot, but the curved link that came with it was way too long. Made up a clevis and chain link for that. It now is all on tractor, and works, but really think it is not correct. Wish I could find exact manual for one and compare!!

#4 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted October 21, 2012 - 11:28 AM

Check this out...Maybe it will help.
http://www.partstree...1-51910001-0001

Check these pictures out....the model numbers are also listed.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by KC9KAS, October 21, 2012 - 11:35 AM.

#5 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted October 21, 2012 - 07:42 PM

Those tags are definately gone off my stuff. They stick but have holes, why not some screws or rivets?? Might try back at Toro site, now that I figured out how to look for info there. You have much longer frame than I do. Think someone threw mine together from what they had or just to sell. :(

That link is just what I had found earlier on Toro site, so have that diagram. Not much look diff than any other one I've seen. Cept, not sure what the #19 and 20 sleeve and bolt are for?? doesn't say or show on device.

Edited by glgrumpy, October 21, 2012 - 07:45 PM.