Thought I Had It Ready But.........
Posted October 19, 2012 - 06:27 AM
Not quite done in this picture had to repaint the coulter mount.
I then went about checking the 318 over and just got done reinstalling the belly screen after greasing the u joints when I found a crack on th left rear axle mount.
With a plow day coming up this weekend, and this tractor is going to get repainted this winter, I decided to just do a quicker fix to get by until then.
I got the pieces all cleaned up and welded about a 1/2" when my mig stopped feeding wire. Something messed up in the liner.
Good thing the plow day got postponed till the next weekend because of all the rain we've had lately.
Posted October 19, 2012 - 06:54 AM
Posted October 19, 2012 - 07:53 AM
Posted October 19, 2012 - 07:19 PM
Turns out the liner on my mig was junk, $23 and a trip to town it works like new again.
Posted October 20, 2012 - 06:54 AM