Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2012 Presidental Election

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Who are you voting for in the 2012 Presidental Election (51 member(s) have cast votes)

GT Talk Votes - no explanation necessary

1. Barrack Obama (9 votes [17.65%])

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

2. Voted Mitt Romney (40 votes [78.43%])

Percentage of vote: 78.43%

3. Undecided (1 votes [1.96%])

Percentage of vote: 1.96%

4. Neither (1 votes [1.96%])

Percentage of vote: 1.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,592 Thanks
  • 7,653 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 06:35 AM

Just ease on down to Chicago on election day, you can vote as many times as you want.

... and you recieve a beer for doing so!

#32 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

HydroHarold
  • Member No: 9622
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 06:23 PM

... and you recieve a beer for doing so!

And if you're a "Dead Voter" they'll happily just fill you up while you lie there...:D

It appears that someone has detected I might be exhibiting some symptoms of "cynicism". This is because I read history and know there's no hope for mankind's improvement whatsoever. We've had how many years to clean up our humanity? And we're still doing the same dumb stuff? Any further questions about it, just read The Congressional Record.:D
  • dstaggs and GTTinkerer have said thanks

#33 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 08:45 PM

And if you're a "Dead Voter" they'll happily just fill you up while you lie there... :D

Funny you bring that up, one of our local stations pointed out that Americans can now rest assured that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are truly both dead because they recently registered to vote in Chicago !! :D
  • mjodrey, dstaggs and GTTinkerer have said thanks

#34 John@Reliable OFFLINE  

John@Reliable

Procrastinators unite tomorrow

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 36
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,416 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 09:29 PM

Funny you bring that up, one of our local stations pointed out that Americans can now rest assured that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are truly both dead because they recently registered to vote in Chicago !! :D

:bigrofl:

#35 ggsteve OFFLINE  

ggsteve

• Member No: 4164
  • 142 Thanks
  • 253 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 10:22 PM

And if you're a "Dead Voter" they'll happily just fill you up while you lie there... :D

It appears that someone has detected I might be exhibiting some symptoms of "cynicism". This is because I read history and know there's no hope for mankind's improvement whatsoever. We've had how many years to clean up our humanity? And we're still doing the same dumb stuff? Any further questions about it, just read The Congressional Record. :D

Don't give up on us HH. Since the beginning of the industrial revolution human life span has increased 133%, from 30 years to 70. Now we just need to work on improving the quality of life for everyone.
  • sacsr said thank you

#36 HydroHarold OFFLINE  

HydroHarold
  • Member No: 9622
  • 702 Thanks
  • 977 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 11:30 PM

"...human life span has increased 133%, from 30 years to 70."

Hummm... so many more people living that much longer with nothing positive to do with the extra time... Oh right! "Consumers", of course, I musta forgot our true purpose in life, "buying electronics and designer sneakers"..:D
  • GTTinkerer said thank you

#37 ggsteve OFFLINE  

ggsteve

• 142 Thanks
  • 253 posts

Posted October 20, 2012 - 11:54 PM

Hummm... so many more people living that much longer with nothing positive to do with the extra time... Oh right! "Consumers", of course, I musta forgot our true purpose in life, "buying electronics and designer sneakers".. :D

And tractors!

#38 Team_Green OFFLINE  

Team_Green
  • Member No: 10410
  • 2,211 Thanks
  • 2,305 posts

Posted October 21, 2012 - 12:24 AM

Hummm... so many more people living that much longer with nothing positive to do with the extra time... Oh right! "Consumers", of course, I musta forgot our true purpose in life, "buying electronics and designer sneakers".. :D

Don't forget the entitlement generation.. Come on.. They deserve some credit.. hahahahahaha I wish you could meet the family next door..

#39 marlboro180 OFFLINE  

marlboro180
  • Member No: 10710
  • 634 Thanks
  • 954 posts

Posted October 21, 2012 - 01:54 AM

Oh, the entitlements.... oh my......gonna break out the popcorn for this one......

We are entitled for money for when we work. That is all.
  • olcowhand and TerryD have said thanks

#40 CASENUT OFFLINE  

CASENUT

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1974
  • 501 Thanks
  • 865 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 04:15 AM

Well Fella's the day is here...GL and the crew here says Romney wins...lets see how it goes...

#41 GTTinkerer OFFLINE  

GTTinkerer

GT Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1564
  • 1,152 Thanks
  • 1,326 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 07:26 AM

Don't give up on us HH. Since the beginning of the industrial revolution human life span has increased 133%, from 30 years to 70. Now we just need to work on improving the quality of life for everyone.

I really believe that everyone needs to work on improving their own quality of life and not rely on the government to do so for them.
  • CASENUT said thank you

#42 ggsteve OFFLINE  

ggsteve

• 142 Thanks
  • 253 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 07:32 AM

The votes are in from Dixville Notch, NH. Five to five, a dead heat. That's never happened before. This is gonna be close! Everybody get out and vote. It doesn't matter who your "other guy" is, do you really want them to prevail with you sitting on the sidelines? I think it is hypocritical to complain about the outcome if you are not part of the process, so go vote!
  • GTTinkerer, TerryD and marlboro180 have said thanks

#43 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 08:36 AM

Some things to consider when you go out to vote today: I use this list every four years !

1) You can not legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2) What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3) The government cannot give to anybody anything that it has not first taken from someone else.

4) You can not multiply wealth by dividing it.

5) When half the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and then the 2nd half figures out that it does no good to work because some body else is going to get what they worked for, that is the beginning of the end of a nation.

Nowhere in here do I cast any guilt on those that have been injured and can't work or veterans that need help, but those that feel they are entitled just because... Arrghh..
Please get out and vote for what you believe is right !!
  • GTTinkerer and TerryD have said thanks

#44 TerryD OFFLINE  

TerryD

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5916
  • 132 Thanks
  • 254 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 10:28 AM

I've always heard you are either part of the problem or part of the solution, so yes, please vote.

Many of our brothers, fathers, grandfathers, and great-grandfathers have given their life to preserve our freedom to choose. So, no matter who you favor, go vote.
  • marlboro180 said thank you

#45 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 12:21 PM

The votes are in from Dixville Notch, NH. Five to five, a dead heat. That's never happened before. This is gonna be close! Everybody get out and vote. It doesn't matter who your "other guy" is, do you really want them to prevail with you sitting on the sidelines? I think it is hypocritical to complain about the outcome if you are not part of the process, so go vote!

Steve There is one statement I have to agree with! I like to complain so I have been voting for over 40 yrs.
In fact I decided nothing could be said to change my mind and voted a week ago Friday.

Edited by JD DANNELS, November 06, 2012 - 12:22 PM.