• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mjodrey OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,343 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 06:56 PM

I am having a little bout with depression right now.Probably brought on by my health situation I guess.I hope to get back into the "swing" of things any time now.Keep up the good work guys.

#2 caseguy OFFLINE  

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 07:20 PM

Mjodrey, I can certainly understand how you feel. My grandmother went through several tumor removals starting when she was in her mid sixties. But rest assured that when she died at the age of 97, it wasn't the skin cancer that took her. We're keeping you in our prayers. God bless.

#3 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,476 Thanks
  • 17,095 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 07:35 PM

Here's to hoping you feel better soon, Maynard Posted Image

We'll keep you in our prayers.

#4 tractormike OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 119
  • 162 Thanks
  • 1,488 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 07:45 PM

Hang in there Maynard. You will be in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this trial.

#5 massey driver OFFLINE  

massey driver

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 75
  • 1,055 Thanks
  • 1,436 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 08:12 PM

Hey there Maynard you have nothing to feel sorry about.When it comes to health issues and having problems for some reason are minds always think the worst.No matter what we try to make our minds do, we some how end up thinking about the problem most of the time.It's almost as if thats all we can think about untill it gets fixed.All one can do is try to not worry to much and try to keep a positive outlook.Just letting you know that you have to keep your chin up,think positive,try to keep busy and do things that make you feel good about yourself.Keep busy riding and doing things with your Garden Tractor and what ever else to keep your mind from dragging you down.So just because your not on here as much as usuall on GTTalk were still pulling for you and hoping for the best.So don't feel bad as any of us who have had to deal with health issues know what your going through,and understand ,so when ever we see your posts were glad to hear from you, it means your being strong and keeping in touch with your friends here.It won't be too long and you'll beable to put your mind at ease wait and see It'll work out good.Larry

#6 olcowhand OFFLINE  

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,244 Thanks
  • 29,698 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 08:15 PM

Maynard, all is understood! And maybe you don't feel like posting your feelings on the forum, but there's many of us who would gladly converse with you privately if you need someone to talk to. GTT is more than a forum, it's a family. We're here for you to lean on if need be. Depression is debilitating, no matter the cause. I went through bad depression after my divorce, so I know how it feels. my email is dandt@scrtc.com Drop me an email anytime you want to.

#7 ducky OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,533 Thanks
  • 3,781 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 08:20 PM

This is a real trial for you for sure. Will keep you in our prayers.
Keep up the faith and you will overcome.

Electric Tractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62
  • 4,502 Thanks
  • 5,269 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 08:28 PM

I think we all know what it's like getting depressed, all I can say is hope for the best. Start a new project something different or that you've wanted to do, try to keep your self busy.

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,692 Thanks
  • 28,336 posts

Posted August 08, 2010 - 08:42 PM

Yes, mjodrey, We are all pulling for you... Come when you want, stay as long as you want & know we're watching for updates or whatever you need. Personal experience here... y'know that hair-brained scheme you keep putting off... other things taking priority... well jump in with both feet. Don't worry about the final product being something Rube Goldberg would've shaken his head at, enjoy the process. Helped me anyways.