Garden Tractor Forums banner

One of those days.

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Bill56 
#1 ·
I got up this morning raring to go to the Portersville, PA tractor show. Their features this year were Oliver and Power King. Last night I made sure that the camera was prepped (cleaned off the SD card, made sure the batteries were good, set out extra batteries, etc...) This morning however my wife took the camera with her and left me with the other one that I'm not really all that familiar with.:wallbanging: I got to the show and started snapping pics...5 of them to be exact...before the SD card in that one was full!:mad2: Did I mention that this particular camera is borrowed and that I have no way of offloading the pics. (Right here I need a smiley face that is pulling out its' hair!) I had hoped to be posting pics of what turned out to be a good showing of not only Power Kings (about 20 of them), but also Wheel Horses (at least twice as many of them if not more) as well as an unusual GT16 Sears with duallies (I did get a pic of that one, and will post it when I get the proper cable) and a couple of units that I've never seen before. Sorry that all you're getting is my descriptions.:blush2: I did have good intentions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.