#1 framesteer OFFLINE  

framesteer
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11301
  • 331 Thanks
  • 164 posts

Posted October 11, 2012 - 12:20 PM

I'm restoring a 915 lawn keeper. The unit I'm restoring doesn't have the manual lift mechanism that allows the operator to lift and lock the mower in a transport position. From pictures and memory, I've designed one that will work, but before I spend the money to have the linkage made, I'd rather have tracings and/or the dimensions of the handle link and the link that attaches to the mower. I also need the dimensions of the pivot for the handle link from the tractor attachment bolt. Pictures would also be helpful. Attached is a picture from a sales brochure that shows the lift mechanism. Attached File  Lift Mechanism.doc   8.4MB   93 downloads

#2 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,696 Thanks
  • 17,206 posts

Posted October 11, 2012 - 01:28 PM

Sorry I cant be of any help on this as I don't have a Lawn Keeper in my collection. I checked my NOS Bolens stock to see if I had any of the lift mechanism but didnt have what your looking for.
I know there's a few people with LK's on here that should be able to give you the measurements you need.

#3 framesteer OFFLINE  

framesteer
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11301
  • 331 Thanks
  • 164 posts

Posted February 09, 2013 - 11:42 PM

I'm restoring a 915 lawn keeper. The unit I'm restoring doesn't have the manual lift mechanism that allows the operator to lift and lock the mower in a transport position. From pictures and memory, I've designed one that will work, but before I spend the money to have the linkage made, I'd rather have tracings and/or the dimensions of the handle link and the link that attaches to the mower. I also need the dimensions of the pivot for the handle link from the tractor attachment bolt. Pictures would also be helpful. Attached is a picture from a sales brochure that shows the lift mechanism. attachicon.gifLift Mechanism.doc

Anyone out there with a lawn keeper with this mower lift linkage?  My restore is complete, except for these parts.  Any help would be appreciated.