Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

Allis B-110

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kurtee OFFLINE  

• Member No: 7561
  • 452 Thanks
  • 410 posts

Posted October 07, 2012 - 10:32 AM

email this posting to a friend st cloud craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden - by owner

please flag with care: [?]

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Allis Chalmers B-110 Garden Tractor with Deck-Snow Blower-Tiller - $700 (Central MN)

Date: 2012-10-07, 8:47AM CDT
Reply to this postReply to: sxj6x-3322214266@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Allis Chalmers B-110 Garden Tractor with Deck with extra blades, Snow Blower, Tiller, . Has single cylinder Briggs engine. It is in nice condition for its age, original and complete with all attachments would be easy to restore. I think it is about a 1967 it would have to be verified by the ser number. Please INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER when responding to this add or I WILL NOT REPLY (because of all the spammers) Cash sale only please.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3322214266

#2 snoman159 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 21861
  • 4 Thanks
  • 7 posts

Posted December 27, 2012 - 04:22 PM

Do you still have this GT for sale?

#3 DougT OFFLINE  

Dog Approved

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 584
  • 5,530 Thanks
  • 4,183 posts

Posted December 27, 2012 - 06:48 PM

Snoman, Welcome to the forum. Hope you find you enjoy it. I don't think Kurtee was the one selling this tractor. This section of the forum is for posting items that were spotted on the various lists that you think others may be interested in. Actual items that our members have for sale are posted in the classifieds. Stop by the members introduction forum and introduce  yourself to the group.