• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 hankll OFFLINE  

hankll

• Member No: 1024
  • 0 Thanks
  • 8 posts

Posted August 11, 2010 - 11:35 AM

Boy, would like to be able to find that same engine for my Bolens 600.......The likelihood isn't too good, but I sure
would like to find one in complete or near complete rebuildable condition.

#17 Petenpole OFFLINE  

Petenpole

• Contributor
  • Member No: 70
  • 145 Thanks
  • 149 posts

Posted August 11, 2010 - 06:25 PM

Where is the show located in Platte County? What time will you be there on Saturday? Cell Phone #?

I will try and get up there Saturday before noon to take off your hands all the parts you are willing to share even if it includes portions of a engine

Many thanks and my cell phone # is 816 217 6151

#18 Gtractor ONLINE  

Gtractor

The Tractor Hoarder

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 782
  • 6,631 Thanks
  • 3,922 posts

Posted August 12, 2010 - 12:02 AM

The show is on the Platte County Fairgrounds just north of Platte City. Take I-435 around the north side and I-29 north towards St. Joe. After 435 and 29 split you will take the first exit [ I believe] which is HWY 92 into Platte City. DO NOT SPEED in Platte City, OR Tracy, MO!!! Those local yocals like revenue from all the out of towners on show weekend. You will go through Town and into the next town which is Tracy. Where HWY 92 turns west in Tracy and heads toward Leavenworth, KS, turn right instead and go about two blocks and you will be at the front gate of the fairgrounds. I will be with the truck display and my truck will be the orange 1955 Dodge cabover. I will most likely be in the ATHS booth with the big truck guys. My cell is 660-247-zero559. I look forward to meeting you. I plan on being there all day saturday.
P.S. The air filter on this engine is an oil bath. I hope thats what you need.

#19 Petenpole OFFLINE  

Petenpole

• Contributor
  • Member No: 70
  • 145 Thanks
  • 149 posts

Posted August 12, 2010 - 05:32 AM

perfect. I am looking forward to meeting you and making a more formal introduction. I will give you a call once I get there.

Thank you