#46 Gary400 OFFLINE  

Gary400

JD,junkie

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2316
  • 225 Thanks
  • 768 posts

Posted October 09, 2012 - 06:38 AM

i would love to have foot controls on my 400 . im sure there not the same but take pictures anyway they may give me ideeres on mine .

#47 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,639 Thanks
  • 29,838 posts

Posted October 10, 2012 - 07:26 PM

It will at least be mid-winter before I can even think of the mod, but I will take lots of pics if/when I do!
  • Gary400 said thank you

#48 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted October 11, 2012 - 07:13 AM

O.K. now the hand hydro does have a good use (even though many would SCREAM "NOT SAFE") I really like one of mine that has that because when I'm spreading mulch along momma's flowers and lilac lane I can move from plant to plant pulling the mulch trailer without climbing on and off the tractor by just holding the lever forward for a few feet. I would be on my keester for sure if I tried that with a foot pedal. :bigrofl:

#49 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,639 Thanks
  • 29,838 posts

Posted November 18, 2012 - 08:33 PM

Since getting this 430, I've not had much time to work on it, but have done a few things. New deck belt, as the old was worn so bad there was no tensioner pressure at all. Now mows like mad! I put new fender pan rubber mounts on, so now it's firm again. The only operating issue is an annoying surge/slowdown, which I believe may be a worn connection up front in the hydro control linkage. When I had the fender pan off, I checked the rock shaft connection. I think the glow plug timer isn't sending voltage to the plugs, so if that is the case, I'll just add a momentary switch to operate them.

#50 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,730 Thanks
  • 8,912 posts

Posted November 18, 2012 - 08:50 PM

Since getting this 430, I've not had much time to work on it, but have done a few things.

Okay, that's better. I was starting to think you were shrugging off the green and yellow team around your place. :bigrofl: