#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,667 Thanks
  • 6,486 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 10:42 PM

Got the GT14 tractor loaded as an "In Process" unit to take to show. It does start and drive now, is yellow and brown. Needs a seat, steering wheel, and some little trinkets and decals to finish. Rained all day and loaded it up in rain, iiiiiick! Course it stopped a little after I finished, ha! Hope to see some of you guys there. :watching_you: :rolling:

#2 JakeKuhn OFFLINE  

JakeKuhn

Wheel Horse Addict

• Contributor
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 9298
  • 183 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 04:32 AM

Looking forward to seeing you!

#3 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 07:47 AM

I know everyone will have a good time at Scott's M & G....Hope there are a lot of pictures to look at later.

#4 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,667 Thanks
  • 6,486 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 05:37 PM

Jake, you were young fella sitting nest to me during drawing pix?? Made the WH plaque?? Kinda weird huh! Was cold today and had frost on truck and tractor in AM. Didn't get much better than 49 on way home. Lots of tractors of every WH model and others that were neat. Bought a few trinkets at the swap area. WON a bottle of Homemade wine in drawing. Fellow collector there makes it. Looks good! We should have had nametags. Found a few I heard of, most are on the Red Square forums. I got in the picture, even tho I am new to that forum. In front kneeling down if you wanted to see......with wine bottle......not that I'm bragging or such! Tractor started kinda hard, but made it on/off trailer OK. Part of Pond family was there! Pretty good time, good Chili, coffee and other warm things and even some Ice Cream, homemade with WH powering it. I ate mine inside the heated building there, to take a break from cold. Was Fun time and neat little private show.

#5 JakeKuhn OFFLINE  

JakeKuhn

Wheel Horse Addict

• Contributor
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 9298
  • 183 Thanks
  • 268 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 08:13 PM

That was me next to you. Wish I would of known it was you. Well we sort of met LOL Great time over there. The wine you got came from steve hillsheim, I'm not sure if he's on this forum or not. He goes by stevasaurus on the other forums. Another great guy! There are many pics of the meet and greet on redsquare in the shows section. Jake

#6 whfan74 OFFLINE  

whfan74
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9851
  • 117 Thanks
  • 128 posts

Posted October 07, 2012 - 07:54 PM

I didn't get a chance to snap many pictures but here are a few........160+ tractors on site.........I think I might have missed a couple that pulled out early.

First off the Pond family and I

Next pictures were a quick view of some of the show area.....

Enjoy and thanks for coming guys!
DSCF1904.JPG
DSCF1909.JPG
DSCF1908.JPG
DSCF1910.JPG

Edited by whfan74, October 07, 2012 - 07:55 PM.

• MH81 and jusjeepn have said thanks