#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,451 Thanks
  • 7,816 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 06:45 PM

Back Sunday night from WI. Picked-up two wheelhorse and a 990 MTD. Here's some pix. While at first guy's house, got an extra rear discharge deck and at last WH guys place, he had the snow blade, which we did trade/cash switch on. He was going to hack it up for his skid-steer and I talked him into using one I had with 990 that was old Sears blade cobbled up. Saved the blade for it's real use. Here's some pix.

Attached Thumbnails

• Home from Road Trip to WI 001.jpg
  • Home from Road Trip to WI 002.jpg
  • Home from Road Trip to WI 003.jpg
  • Home from Road Trip to WI 004.jpg
  • Home from Road Trip to WI 005.jpg
  • Home from Road Trip to WI 006.jpg

#2 whfan74 OFFLINE  

whfan74
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9851
  • 117 Thanks
  • 128 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 10:15 PM

Great score........you have really been on a roll lately! Nice to come home with some machinery on the trailer!

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 35,813 Thanks
  • 44,577 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 04:48 AM

Nice haul! Got any more pics of the 990?

#4 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Millennium Falcon

• Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 12,485 Thanks
  • 9,320 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 06:19 AM

Wow! If you had stopped by my place, you could have double stacked that!!!

#5 KC9KAS ONLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 5,246 Thanks
  • 4,624 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 05:17 PM

glgrumpy, you are becoming quite the Wheel Horse collector! Nice find with the GT's and the snow plow!

#6 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,451 Thanks
  • 7,816 posts

Posted October 13, 2012 - 03:02 PM

KC9, I put that plow on my Charger 12 and there is some diffs, but is on and workable now. That 12 on trailer I think guy had battery reversed on polarity?? Charger seems to act up when I hook up and won't even register a charge, so guess it's gone. I DID put in another batt, found wiring all pulled off switch and places, quite a mess. So,, just jumped from batt to coil and sprayed in some start fluid and it popped off some. Didn't seem to knock or smoke what little I ran it. Think it will be a go-er next summer. Won't be doing much with it this winter. I've been tearing down the Farm King which I got running and moved it around the yard and worked great and hydrualics and all! Rode around yard and down street some. Came back and later after it cooled, didn't have spark again, and never started! This was after several starts from earlier! Anyway am now tearing it down to re-hab. Blew tons of junk off the tractor and specially in fins on trans/drive with power washer. Having trouble with shafts and darn roll pins coming out. Hate those things. Have some off now, but one main one giving me trouble. Soaking alot. Might need heat on that one. Have brake pedal pin out, but that pedal is stuck on shaft and won't budge. Looks deep into it too. More heat??