Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

New To The Sight

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,217 Thanks
  • 2,314 posts

Posted September 30, 2012 - 06:17 PM

Welcome to the site! That is a very nice tractor!

Is that an original 2414? The engine color, breaker points, and hood cut-out indicate it is not the original engine.

Looks like it started life as a 2418 and is now a 2416 from what I see. Either way, it's a real nice tractor. Welcome and enjoy that driver while you can. I had one once and she's married now! My other one has just about lost interest for other things going on in her life.

#17 ducky ONLINE  

ducky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 564
  • 1,623 Thanks
  • 3,861 posts

Posted September 30, 2012 - 06:19 PM

Welcome to GTTalk. That is a nice Power King you have there.

#18 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted September 30, 2012 - 07:09 PM

:wave: WOOS1! Welcome to GTTalk! It's great to have you here with us! Thanks for the introduction and the picture of your tractor and driver! We'd love to see pics of the rest of your multi-colored herd too when you get the chance! Thanks for signing up!

#19 WOOS1 OFFLINE  

WOOS1
  • Member No: 12485
  • 25 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted September 30, 2012 - 08:54 PM

Thanks all for the welcome. The engine is a replacement K321 that the P/O installed. The only thing that i have done to it is change the ignition over. She has pretty much "called dibs" on this tractor and what used to be my Panzer, I actually purchased another PK last week along with some additional equipment. This one will be mine, LOL. I believe it to be a 1976 and also bellieve the engine has been replaced. Here is a pic of the stuff I dragged in.

Posted Image

#20 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,217 Thanks
  • 2,314 posts

Posted September 30, 2012 - 09:10 PM

Well it had me fooled. They must have stuck a 16hp air cleaner on that engine then. Either way, still a sweet ride.

#21 pigsitter OFFLINE  

pigsitter

enjoyin the livin part of life!

• Member No: 10704
  • 1,227 Thanks
  • 1,083 posts

Posted September 30, 2012 - 10:30 PM

Just curious,is this the power king & attachments that showed up on craigslist a week or so ago? If it is you sure picked a deal!

#22 WOOS1 OFFLINE  

WOOS1
  • 25 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted September 30, 2012 - 10:47 PM

Just curious,is this the power king & attachments that showed up on craigslist a week or so ago? If it is you sure picked a deal!

Yes, I got it last week in southern IL. He had several other pieces of equipmment and about 450 lbs of homemade weights that he threw in that were not advertised.....

#23 pigsitter OFFLINE  

pigsitter

enjoyin the livin part of life!

• Member No: 10704
  • 1,227 Thanks
  • 1,083 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 11:24 PM

Tickled to death to see that somebody on here got it! I saw the ad but am short on cash right now or would have checked into it myself.From the pics that were in the ad you got quite a deal. :thumbs:

#24 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 06:08 PM

Looks like a good haul! Is the fel complete?

#25 WOOS1 OFFLINE  

WOOS1
  • 25 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 07:51 PM

Pigsitter, he also had approximately 500 lbs of water jet cut steel weights, a Brinley 3pth plow, and a JD (sorry) tiller that he had forgotten about and threw in on the deal.

As far as I know, the loader is complete. It will need some new hoses for sure. How can you tell if the loader is a PK? I hope to get everything unloaded and pressure washed if it isn't pouring again tomorrow.

#26 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 06:47 PM

Pigsitter, he also had approximately 500 lbs of water jet cut steel weights, a Brinley 3pth plow, and a JD (sorry) tiller that he had forgotten about and threw in on the deal.

As far as I know, the loader is complete. It will need some new hoses for sure. How can you tell if the loader is a PK? I hope to get everything unloaded and pressure washed if it isn't pouring again tomorrow.

Great to hear you have all of it! I can tell by the uprights and the portion I can see on the trailer it is a power king loader.