• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted April 23, 2013 - 11:03 PM

Alan, It is great to see your kiddos getting some print in the paper, nice write up.

Thanks for sharing NutnDun !!

• MH81 said thank you

#272 rammer OFFLINE  

rammer

• Member No: 2057
  • 13 Thanks
  • 27 posts

Posted May 02, 2013 - 08:46 PM

I had an absolute blast plowing with my JD 318 on Saturday.  Josh & his staff did another outstanding job - greatly appreciated.  It was good to see old friends and i ALWAYS seem to make new ones LOL.  

To all who took pics and videos, Thank you.  They allow us to share our hobby with family/friends that simply don't understand why i would load up my "tractor", drive 6 hours through Noah type rain to another country so i can plow some farmers field.  This year tho ... i can say i got a t-shirt LOL.

Tom Ramsay (rammer)

Grimsby, ON

• MH81, KennyP and Newpaws493 have said thanks

#273 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,440 Thanks
  • 39,677 posts

Posted May 03, 2013 - 06:34 AM

I think plow days brings out the 'farmer' in all of us. Nothing better than turning soil with a group of friends!

#274 Dane in PA ONLINE  

Dane in PA

Dane in PA

• Contributor
  • Member No: 9535
  • 502 Thanks
  • 582 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 05:06 AM

I dont believe Ill be attending next year, unless I am extremely lucky...  It was rea

lly nice meeting you all!

#275 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,281 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 07:09 AM

I dont believe Ill be attending next year, unless I am extremely lucky...  It was really nice meeting you all!

Dane, I hope things get better for you and you're able to come again. If not, it was nice meeting you and your Dad.
  • Dane in PA said thank you

#276 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted May 17, 2013 - 09:31 AM

I dont believe Ill be attending next year, unless I am extremely lucky... It was rea
lly nice meeting you all!

Hopefully your luck will change Dane, cause you sure seemed to be having a great time both years that I met you there, even when you were being towed out of the tug of war mud hole you were still smiling ear to ear.
Not sure why you think you won't be there next year, but there is a lot of time between now and next April for things to change. Hope you can make it and things change so that you can.
  • Dane in PA said thank you

#277 Dane in PA ONLINE  

Dane in PA

Dane in PA

• Contributor
  • Member No: 9535
  • 502 Thanks
  • 582 posts

Posted May 19, 2013 - 08:28 PM

Dane, I hope things get better for you and you're able to come again. If not, it was nice meeting you and your Dad.

Hopefully your luck will change Dane, cause you sure seemed to be having a great time both years that I met you there, even when you were being towed out of the tug of war mud hole you were still smiling ear to ear.
Not sure why you think you won't be there next year, but there is a lot of time between now and next April for things to change. Hope you can make it and things change so that you can.

I'm kinda getting out of the whole garden-tractor thing.  I still have my Cub and one of my Deere, and even plan to get a puller.  I am still going to work on them, but I just don't have the time to do it like I used to.  I don't even think I'll have the Diesel set up to plow by next year.  I'm starting to save up and think about the future, even though I still have a few years.  This hobby has been my escape from life the last few years, through my parent's divorce and some other issues and it really helped to keep me on track, where I really could of gotten into some bad stuff.  So, I want to say thanks.  I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to be a very active member.  I have a good music career going, school is good, I plan to attend collage after school, have an amazing girlfriend whom I love and cherish, and am getting ready to face the world!  Maybe in a while I'll have more free-time and will be able to hop in more often, but for now I'm going to just lurk a bit.

Edited by Dane M., May 19, 2013 - 08:33 PM.

• MH81 said thank you

#278 Motomaggot OFFLINE  

Motomaggot
  • Member No: 53038
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted January 24, 2014 - 11:00 AM

Are any dates set for the 2014 event?

Regards,

Matthew

#279 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted January 24, 2014 - 11:04 AM

Are any dates set for the 2014 event?

Regards,

Matthew

Mathew,

Here is a link to the 9th Annual PA Plow Day thread: http://gardentractor...-and-12th-2014/

All of the events are listed in our events forum.