278 replies to this topic

#151 IHCubGuy ONLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• Member No: 3438
  • 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 06:04 AM

Just got done watching the weather on the news and it looks like its going to be a pretty wet start tomorrow.    3/4" of rain expected thru friday evening according to what they said.    Hopefully the ground is dry enough to soak it in right away.  I'll still be there in the morning, getting loaded up tonight to pull out in the morning. 

#152 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 04:46 PM

I've loaded up the truck and I'm gone to Beverly, Hills that is. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365716469.195724.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365716488.390389.jpg

Plow and tiller inside. Dropping off the tiller to a guy rite outside Philly on my way up to plow day.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365716772.128743.jpg

Spending $$ !! Now I can get me one of them there fancy GTtalk Hats. For my son.

George, take cash payments for supporter dues ? : ) if so, remind me before the $$ burns a hole in my pocket.
  • NUTNDUN and olcowhand have said thanks

#153 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 07:21 PM

I've loaded up the truck and I'm gone to Beverly, Hills that is. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1365716469.195724.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1365716488.390389.jpg

Plow and tiller inside. Dropping off the tiller to a guy rite outside Philly on my way up to plow day.
attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1365716772.128743.jpg

Spending $$ !! Now I can get me one of them there fancy GTtalk Hats. For my son.

George, take cash payments for supporter dues ? : ) if so, remind me before the $$ burns a hole in my pocket.

Yes cash works for supporter dues. I usually ask that the person remind me through pm on the site when they get home. I usually remember but I still like having someone remind me just in case.

#154 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 07:22 PM

Speaking of hats. I got the new order picked up on my way home and they turned out terrific. Will have some of each color / style with us at the show. I put as many as I could fit in the one container.

• MH81, Dane in PA and SamMC have said thanks

#155 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 07:34 PM

Does anyone have a stopwatch they could bring along? It is the one thing I forgot to get. If nobody has one I will pick one up on the way tomorrow morning.

We are all loaded up. Looks like Sanford and Son. I need to get helper springs for the truck or air bags. Took the truck and trailer down to get gas and the trailer brakes are not working. Truck is doing a good job stopping it but it bugs the crap out of me that they are not working. Not sure if it is the control box or the wiring. I think after we get back from plow day I am going to flip the trailer upside down and redo all the wiring.

• Dane in PA and SamMC have said thanks

#156 Dane in PA ONLINE  

Dane in PA

Dane in PA

• Contributor
  • Member No: 9535
  • 512 Thanks
  • 588 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 08:37 PM

Does anyone have a stopwatch they could bring along? It is the one thing I forgot to get. If nobody has one I will pick one up on the way tomorrow morning.

We are all loaded up. Looks like Sanford and Son. I need to get helper springs for the truck or air bags. Took the truck and trailer down to get gas and the trailer brakes are not working. Truck is doing a good job stopping it but it bugs the crap out of me that they are not working. Not sure if it is the control box or the wiring. I think after we get back from plow day I am going to flip the trailer upside down and redo all the wiring.

I've got the stop-watch.  Just remind me.  

I've been loaded up for 3 days now!  Ready to hit the road.  Should be there around noon!

#157 IHCubGuy ONLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 08:38 PM

You don't happen to have one on your phone do you George?  My G'z One has one on it. 

Be careful without trailer brakes on that load George.  We don't wanna hear about you on the news tomorrow.  Be safe all you guys driving considerable distances.  I am loaded and ready to roll after I drop the daughter off at daycare around 8:15.  I will probably be there about 8:45.  4 tractors, 2 plows, my sleeve hitch disk( which probably dont have anough weight to do anything productive) and a snowblower I sold.  Gonna take the back way and give the old truck a workout in the morning.  Lots of hills and and turns.

Edited by IHCubGuy, April 11, 2013 - 08:40 PM.

• Dane in PA said thank you

#158 Dane in PA ONLINE  

Dane in PA

Dane in PA

• Contributor
  • 512 Thanks
  • 588 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 08:51 PM

You don't happen to have one on your phone do you George?  My G'z One has one on it. 

Be careful without trailer brakes on that load George.  We don't wanna hear about you on the news tomorrow.  Be safe all you guys driving considerable distances.  I am loaded and ready to roll after I drop the daughter off at daycare around 8:15.  I will probably be there about 8:45.  4 tractors, 2 plows, my sleeve hitch disk( which probably dont have anough weight to do anything productive) and a snowblower I sold.  Gonna take the back way and give the old truck a workout in the morning.  Lots of hills and and turns.

Will suitcase weights fit on the disc?  If so, I could bring a couple extra... If you give me a turn...  :D

#159 Hugh OFFLINE  

Hugh

• Member No: 1954
  • 155 Thanks
  • 168 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 09:05 PM

Im staying at the Danville Red Roof Inn, not the Riverside one which is closer. Ill be leaving a little before 2 and expect to get there around 6 ish. Ill be in the green diesel GMC :) Looking forward to it guys

#160 Dane in PA ONLINE  

Dane in PA

Dane in PA

• Contributor
  • 512 Thanks
  • 588 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 09:08 PM

Im staying at the Danville Red Roof Inn, not the Riverside one which is closer. Ill be leaving a little before 2 and expect to get there around 6 ish. Ill be in the green diesel GMC :) Looking forward to it guys

In the morning?  Or afternoon?  I'm staying at the Super 8.  Was pretty nice last year.

#161 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 09:40 PM

Check captain, just put it I'm my van. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365734405.650442.jpg

Don't have one of those fancy digital ones. Hope this works.

#162 IHCubGuy ONLINE  

IHCubGuy

Tractorholic

• 1,361 Thanks
  • 1,476 posts

Posted April 11, 2013 - 11:10 PM

Will suitcase weights fit on the disc?  If so, I could bring a couple extra... If you give me a turn...  :D

Its one of the sleeve hitch stlye single gang.  I have some wheel weights I thought about bringing along to see if they would help or not.  See if I can bolt them on or strap them fast somehow.  You are more than welcome to take a go with it on your tractor if you want  or I can put it on one of mine.  My buddy didnt get to pick up the plow that he is going to give me so I thought about putting the disk on one of my tractors and the plow on the other.  My dads one tractor is on the trailer and his plow will likely stay on it.  Just not sure which tractor I wanna put the plow on yet.  I wanna try the massey in the plow but I didnt get a chance to test it so I dont know how it will lift yet.

I'd say see you all tomorrow but at this point its allready friday.  LOL!!!!

#163 Dane in PA ONLINE  

Dane in PA

Dane in PA

• Contributor
  • 512 Thanks
  • 588 posts

Posted April 12, 2013 - 05:31 AM

Ill bring them along, and if you want you can borrow my Brinly.

Its one of the sleeve hitch stlye single gang.  I have some wheel weights I thought about bringing along to see if they would help or not.  See if I can bolt them on or strap them fast somehow.  You are more than welcome to take a go with it on your tractor if you want  or I can put it on one of mine.  My buddy didnt get to pick up the plow that he is going to give me so I thought about putting the disk on one of my tractors and the plow on the other.  My dads one tractor is on the trailer and his plow will likely stay on it.  Just not sure which tractor I wanna put the plow on yet.  I wanna try the massey in the plow but I didnt get a chance to test it so I dont know how it will lift yet.

I'd say see you all tomorrow but at this point its allready friday.  LOL!!

#164 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted April 12, 2013 - 01:48 PM

It's wet here in case anyone wants to know. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365792519.721307.jpg
  • mowinman2 said thank you

#165 mowinman2 OFFLINE  

mowinman2

Always on the Hunt

• Contributor
  • Member No: 5587
  • 197 Thanks
  • 243 posts

Posted April 12, 2013 - 01:50 PM

Thanks for the live and up to date info Ken.  Looks a little sloppy, but Ive seen worse, and plowed even more worse.  I hope yall can make it a go.