Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone Installed A Buford Loader On Their Jd?

loader

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 mjodrey OFFLINE  

mjodrey

Accumulator

• Contributor
  • Member No: 92
  • 2,354 Thanks
  • 13,481 posts

Posted February 01, 2013 - 05:31 AM

That's a pretty good looking loader.I must say,I've never heard of that make of loader.

#17 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

HAZMAT CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 13,514 Thanks
  • 9,819 posts

Posted February 01, 2013 - 08:14 AM

We're can I contact the person that builds the Buford loader?

I have sent you a message with his contact info.

#18 Casesc47 OFFLINE  

Casesc47
  • Member No: 40817
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted August 29, 2017 - 04:09 PM

Good afternoon-

Are the Buford loaders still being manufactured? If so, could you send the contact information for the manufacturer my way? I have a 318, and would like to put a FEL on it.

Thank you- 

#19 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 6,269 Thanks
  • 5,981 posts

Posted August 30, 2017 - 10:04 AM

You can try this. He's the one that made (and maybe still does) those loaders. 

hoosierpete@hotmail.com

#20 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 7,747 Thanks
  • 5,582 posts

Posted August 30, 2017 - 01:35 PM

Pete just posted this on another site just a few days ago, August 25th.......................

Hey Guys:

I need to apologize for always not responding as fast as I did in the past. I've had a couple of health issues, some crazy over time at work, a To Do list that is looking like a book now as I have a 50 acre farm to take care of and the fact that I don't have a full time welder now. It was nice to sell a lot of loaders each year but when I pay a full time worker my bottom line does not look that good, he ended making more for each loader than I did. It was like the two guys selling hay they paid $4.00 a bale drove 60 miles and sold it for $4.00, one guy said to the other hey we aren't making any money, I know the other guy says we need to get a bigger truck. I could raise the cost but I have always tried to make them affordable for most people. I am 65 now and will reach full retirement age at 66 in March. If things go as planned I will start to build them full time. I hate to admit it but I have slowed down the last year or so. To answer a question on the roll on sub frame, it does have the spring pins on the side, with a bolt on each side and 2 bolts on the bumper, weight bracket See the pic on the x485. It is solid as a rock. To any one who has emailed me please try again, I will get back to you.

Edited by TAHOE, August 30, 2017 - 01:43 PM.

• KennyP said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loader