#1 Titus OFFLINE  

Titus

Bush Hog Hoarder

• Member No: 4216
  • 1,728 Thanks
  • 2,245 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 01:01 PM

Hi guys,
I have a friend who is getting into garden tractors and is simply in love with cub cadets. Problem is, he has roughly $200 to spend on one. I don't mind driving out to CT or Mass to pick one up as long as it's complete and not seized up.

If it looks like its been sitting in a field for 20 years that's fine. He wants to restore one, wants to paint it it's original colors, etc.

Just post here or message me please. Thanks!

#2 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 03:43 PM

Titus I'll send you a PM. there is a guy in Wakefield that has a bunch of Cubs, He is into pulling them. The last time I was there he had a couple for sale. He always gets new stuff in. Him and his friend work at 2 different landfills.

#3 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 04:28 PM

I have a Cub 102 that is stripped down ready to be sandblasted. The 12 hp Kohler ran good and the transmission worked good as well. Only things it would need is the longer driveshaft since I took the granny reducer out of it and the dash tower would need a little work around the mounting area from rust. I would sell it for $100

#4 Titus OFFLINE  

Titus

Bush Hog Hoarder

• Member No: 4216
  • 1,728 Thanks
  • 2,245 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 07:33 PM

Thank you very much Chris. I will pass that info along. Nut: I will ask him, getting it up here may be an issue though. If he's interested, I will let you know. Thanks very much!

#5 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 07:52 PM

Thank you very much Chris. I will pass that info along. Nut: I will ask him, getting it up here may be an issue though. If he's interested, I will let you know. Thanks very much!

NP. One question, is Titus your last name? Just asking because I went to school with a person last named Titus way.... back in the day LOL

#6 wrbourget OFFLINE  

wrbourget

• Member No: 6649
  • 28 Thanks
  • 138 posts

Posted October 21, 2012 - 07:06 PM

I have 2 123's i need to get out of my barn one is running operating but was molested badly but with the other there is enough parts to make a mint 123 with the rear lift headlight kits in both and a mint deck in raynham ma. about 45 min from taunton ave in east prov. if interested let me konow. one is in my profile picture gallery.

Edited by wrbourget, October 21, 2012 - 07:07 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted