Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Cabs Soft & Hard Bolens And Other Brands ?

bolens cub cozy cab john deere

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 8tyman8 OFFLINE  

8tyman8

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 5455
  • 414 Thanks
  • 731 posts

Posted September 22, 2012 - 10:17 PM

does any one have any info on the cab company's was cozy-cab there own company was cozy-cab the same company that makes the cabs for Jd ? are there any company that used a similar hard cab is bolens does any one have pictures of a cozy cab and how it mounts on the tractor im just trying to wrap my head around all off this ofter i seen a similar cab to mine (from 3 series JD ) on a cub sure its just about October but last year we had no snow and the weather is strange and it feels like its going to snow :confuse: so i am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get stuff together mounts are wrong on my 2 stage blower i dont want to freeze this winter so i need a cab on the h14 any info on cabs in general would be help full
Thanks
Tyler

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0507.JPG

#2 Bruce Dorsi OFFLINE  

Bruce Dorsi

Old, but not dead -- yet!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1525
  • 3,173 Thanks
  • 2,144 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 12:10 AM

was cozy-cab there own company ?

Yes, Cozy-Cab was a company, and they made cabs to fit several brands of tractors.

I think I may have some info on Cozy-Cabs. ....I'll have to see what I may have.
  • Bolens 1000 said thank you

#3 Kurtee OFFLINE  

Kurtee

• Member No: 7561
  • 463 Thanks
  • 415 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 09:43 AM

Take a look here

http://www.800cabline.com/

#4 OldBuzzard ONLINE  

OldBuzzard

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 805
  • 6,482 Thanks
  • 4,634 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 10:10 AM

Looking at the attachment interchange list that I have, it appears that the hard cabs for the Tube Frames were called the "Cozy Cab" and were made by Custom Products.

The soft cabs were made by Original Cab Co.

The interchange list says to order any parts need from those two companies, and gave their phone numbers.

For the Large Frames, they only show the soft cab by the Original Cab Co. Nothing said about a hard cab, even though we know that there are some out there for the Large Frames.

#5 8tyman8 OFFLINE  

8tyman8

• GTt Junior
  • 414 Thanks
  • 731 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 10:19 AM

Looking at the attachment interchange list that I have, it appears that the hard cabs for the Tube Frames were called the "Cozy Cab" and were made by Custom Products.

The soft cabs were made by Original Cab Co.

The interchange list says to order any parts need from those two companies, and gave their phone numbers.

For the Large Frames, they only show the soft cab by the Original Cab Co. Nothing said about a hard cab, even though we know that there are some out there for the Large Frames.

i have yet to see a hard cab for a tube frame but there is tones for the large frames also i just got a email and the guy says that he might have a soft cab might even be able to drop it off

#6 8tyman8 OFFLINE  

8tyman8

• GTt Junior
  • 414 Thanks
  • 731 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 11:00 AM

found out some more info there is another cab company called femco the also made cabs for bolens and Deere the cab i have is a femco

#7 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,737 Thanks
  • 8,912 posts

Posted September 23, 2012 - 11:15 AM

Hinson never made cabs for Bolens ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bolens, cub, cozy, cab, john deere