Garden Tractor Forums banner

Gt19... Help Me Decide!

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  FLFKY 
#1 ·
Okay, I've been looking for a PTO driven for my Kubota SCUT and today I stumbled upon this:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

It will not come with the engine, however it had been repowered with a K431 (i think). The seller says it is a fully functioning machine and the deck is good, he just bought it for the engine.

Is it worth $325? If I do pick it up I'll have to decide if I want to repower (even though I don't need a mower and I don't need a GT... already have those spots filled on the roster) or if I just want to convert the tiller over to a cat1 3pt hitch and standard PTO.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Personally, I feel that is a pretty fair price for that GT19. You got alot of tractor there!

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
no idea but it's a good question... I've not been able to find it yet.

EDIT: I just saw on "another" forum that the front and rear PTO's are electronic controled at 3250rpm... I assume this means they are direct off of the crank/driveshaft. I guess this means that even on my high speed PTO setting the tiller wouldn't run fast enough. If I had an engine to put in it I might still consider... But since I don't I think I'm out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.