Garden Tractor Forums banner

The R/t Is For Sale

2K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  twostep 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
For those of you that have admired my R/T tractor .. it is now for sale on ebay.
Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1558.l2649

I need eye surgery and just found out that my insurance does not cover it !
We have enough in our savings to pay for it but it will empty the account.
I'm going to try and sell this to re-replenish the savings account.

#5 ·
Sorry to hear you have to pay the whole shot on the surgery. I hope you get what you need on ebay.

I also hope the surgery goes well.

Reactions: jdcrawler
#10 ·
Ray, sorry to hear that you have to sell the tractor to cover medical expenses. It would be great if someone here ended up with it. I hope and pray you get what you need out of it and that the surgery goes well. Please keep us posted.

#11 ·
Ray, I am saddened to hear all this. I am so sorry you have to part with this to get the surgery. Best of luck!

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ray, I am saddened to see something like this happen to a good man like you I just hope the R/T goes to a good home and most of all I hope everything terns out good for you.

#15 ·
Ray, I hope the surgery goes well for you, the eyes are a delicate thing to get surgery on. I hate that you have to put up with the insurance company's bull crap about not covering something like this, as they know very well they are screwing over good people like you every time the contract is signed. I hope that the sale of the R/T turns out to be a great thing for you to use towards a new custom work tractor for the recuperation of the eye surgery. We are all here rooting for you on all fronts Ray.

#18 ·
Ray, I am crushed to hear this news. Like others have said, I wish that there was more that I could do. I'll keep you in my prayers and will be hoping for the best possible outcome.

#19 ·
Ray, first off I hope everything goes well with the surgery. I really hate to hear that the insurance isn't helping and that you have to sell the R/T. I hope that you get above and beyond what you expect for the tractor.

#20 ·
I really do appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.
I've gone thru all the test they need to make and my surgery is scheduled for November-29.

Yesterday we picked up 5-bottles of prescription eye drops for a total cost of $570.
Three of them I have to start using leading up to the operation and the other two are for after the operation.

My insurance covers this operation but only if it is done in a hospital.
The eye center has it's own surgical unit where they do all the operations so the insurance won't cover the operation.

#25 ·
I appreciate you bidding on it.
I could store it thru winter until next summer if that would help you out any.

#26 ·
Ray,I am very sorry to hear this.I sure do hope the surgery goes well,and I'm sure it will.I'll be thinking of you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.