Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
* * * * * 3 vote(s)
ugly tractor

Vote Now For Featured Tractor Of The Month For October 2012

vote tractor of the month october 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Poll: Vote Now For Featured Tractor Of The Month For October 2012 (105 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote Now for your Favorite "Ugly" Tractor

1. HT20 - fonz3482 (1 votes [0.95%])

Percentage of vote: 0.95%

2. Cub Cadet 147 - farmerall (5 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

3. Ford 100 - Anderson Classic Tractors (6 votes [5.71%])

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

4. Diesel Horse - jim1971 (5 votes [4.76%])

5. John Deere 110 - Trav1s (1 votes [0.95%])

6. John Deere LT133 (1 votes [0.95%])

7. Massey Ferguson 12 - ckjakline (7 votes [6.67%])

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

8. Horse with No Name - AcreFarm (34 votes [32.38%])

Percentage of vote: 32.38%

9. Wheel Horse 654 - KC9KAS (5 votes [4.76%])

10. Ransomes Motor 180 - marlboro180 (6 votes [5.71%])

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

11. Ford LGT100 - nbent (5 votes [4.76%])

12. Bolens Ride a Matic - antiquetractors (25 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

13. Mutt Bolens - fonz3482 (4 votes [3.81%])

Percentage of vote: 3.81%

Vote

#1 fonz3482 ONLINE  

fonz3482

Tractorholic

• Member No: 84
  • 765 Thanks
  • 590 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 01:41 PM

I would like to nominate 2 of machines if thats ok. There ugly now, but hopefully there going to get some work to make them pretty somday!
-1st off we have my Bolens HT20 with mower and its story-
This is a long winded story, but its a good one!! So here we go! I went outside to reorganize the garage and back barn. So I pulled out the 800, and the mutt bolens from my front shop so I could move all the attachments, and the 55 gallon barrel bolens out into my back barn. I also had my truck still hooked up to the trailer with the 4 Bolens resting on top of it sitting next to the shop. Next thing I know a blue f250 pulls into my driveway and A guy jumps out and is kinda looking at the 4 on the trailer. Im figuring he wants to inquirer about one of the machines on the trailer or one of the others outside. So I come out of my shop and say hello, He introduces himself as Jeff, and says he's noticed numerous times while driving by that I collect or repair Bolens. I explain that I do collect them, and I try to restore them in my spare time. Well he then says, "Are you interested in buying another one." I kinda laughed and explained to him that I'm currently in the dog house with my wife and my dad because I have spent alot of money this past week on 5 Bolens tractors, so I'll entertain the offer depending on what it is. Jeff said he worked at a local driving range as a equipment repair man and he has been maintaining this bolens for years. He said it had 2 new rear tires, a new starter, a big motor, hydrallic lift, hydro trans, and large mower. He pointed at my 800 and said its bigger than that, and then pointed to "the mutt" and said it was also bigger than that. Then he looked in the garage and pointed at my 1050 and said its that size. So I was confused and asked if it had a tube frame. He said he didn't really know what it was. So I asked what was wrong with it, he said the deck was shot because the mower keeps throwing the belt, the ignition switch was bad so he wired in a push button under the hood, it has no battery, so I could run it, but he said it ran great when he parked it last year, and the tractor has been sitting for a year outside because the owner(Paul) of the driving range bought a new reel type mower for the grounds. I then asked what Paul was looking to get out of it. Jeff said probably a couple hundred bucks, but heres the Paul's number. So I thanked Jeff for stopping and he went on his way, I gave the owner Paul a call and asked if I could come and check the machine out, and how much he exactly was looking to get for it. He said he was gonna consult Jeff and we could discuss the price when I look at it, Paul was worried because he just sold off a golf cart for $300 without consulting Jeff and Jeff told him he gave it away. I explained that Jeff was the one who said it was worth a few hundred bucks, but the owner wanted to call Jeff anyway. So I quickly packed up all my stuff, unloaded the 4 Bolens off the trailer and gathered all the money I had left to my name in my toy fund, and started heading over to the driving range. I pull in the lot, and there it is up against the driving range fence, The one Bolens I always wanted, but could never afford, A LARGE FRAME!!! I go around and get greeted by a worker running the driving range. He said the owner and wife had left, but he would help me. I check it over, and it turned out the the worker that was helping me used to run the machine all the time. I asked him if there were any problems with it. He said it always worked great, but the deck would constantly throw the belt off. So the owner Paul got sick of messing with it so he bought a new machine, and set the bolens outside. So I called the Paul, and he changed his mind on price. He now wanted $350 for it. I told him without atleast hearing the thing run, I was scared to jump on it for $350. He then stated he wouldn't go any lower than $300 for it. I told the Paul that the most I could do was the $200 we orginally discussed because thats all I brought, and thats all I currently have to spend without getting a divorce. Paul said he would just part it out then. So I told Paul that I would have to pass then and I sadly hung up. The worker asked what Paul had said. So I told him, and the worker said "let me talk to him, I dont know what his problem is." So he called Paul and then came back over to me. He said Paul wants me to negotiate with you, but I'm not going to bother. Bottom line, give him $250 and its yours. I then pulled my wallet out, and emptied my pockets, to show the worker that I seriously didn't have that kind of money, I counted every dollar I had in front of the worker, and all that I came up with is $218. I told the worker I would love to buy it for $250, but I have no more money, all I have is $218 left to my name. He said " sorry he said 250, so I thanked him for his efforts, and said I just couldn't swing the money. So I sadly began my sad walk to my truck, trying to figure out if I wanted to push my luck and ask my dad for more money, or even tell my wife that I needed more money to buy tractor #6 of the week, and #7 of the last month. I decided it would not be a good idea to try either route, and just to forget about it. So I jumped in my truck, took a last final look at it through the windshield. Fired the truck up and was about to pull away,when the worker ran out and waved me down as he was on the phone with somebody. He hung up his phone and said, I got Paul to take the 218. If you want it, its yours.I said deal! We then had to figure out how to get it all the way out and around the range and up on my trailer. It wasn't rolling at all, and it was way to heavy for 2 of use to man handle all the way out to my truck. So we went into the range shop and borrowed the battery out of the reel mower, and hoped the Bolens would fire up. I hooked up the battery, and spun it over. A few rotations of the motor, and vroooom!! it fired up. I sat on it and drove it all around the range, and up onto my trailer. I payed the worked the $218, thanked him about 18 times for helping me out, and drove off to meet my wife for dinner! Man am I a happy camper!!
-Machine # 2 is the "Mutt" Bolens. Its getting some work, but started out ugly!-
I found this machine locally on Craigslist. The guy had it listed for $150, then he knocked it down to $100. I spoke with him on the phone and He said the tires would hold air, the deck was solid and all it needs is the flywheel put back on. Well when I showed up the deck had a few holes by the discharge chute, and the front tires were shot. So I asked what he would take and he said the lowest was $75. He said the starter/generator alone was worth $50 on ebay, and I could part the thing out and make money. I told him that my intentions were not to part it out and sell things, and in its current conditon I cant test anything on the machine to see if it even works. I said im here, I'll give you $50. He thought about it and called his son out to help push it up onto the trailer. Hoping i made a good deal, I tore into the tractor and named the project "the Mutt" because the machine appears to be several different bolens tractors made into one. I am going for a hot rod/ puller look, or just plain mean looking when I'm done! Here "the mutt" is before and in its current state. I got it running, and moving. I just need to mock up a few more pieces before I tear it down and make it pretty.
I have some pictures of the ht 20, and the mutt, sorry they all kinda mixed up. Thanks everyone!! And enjoy the UGLY!!

Attached Thumbnails

• ht20 9.jpg
  • ht20 12.jpg
  • ht20 10.jpg
  • ht20 4.jpg
  • ht20 5.jpg
  • ht20 11.jpg
  • ht20 7.jpg
  • bolens frank 1.jpg
  • bolens frank 2.jpg
  • bolens frank parts.jpg
  • bolens mutt3.jpg
  • bolens mutt new frt tires.jpg
  • bolens mutt new frt tires 2.jpg
  • bolens mutt new frt tires 4.jpg
  • bolens mutt steering wheel repair.jpg
  • bolens mutt new frt tires 1.jpg

Edited by olcowhand, September 11, 2012 - 06:41 PM.

#2 A.C.T. OFFLINE  

A.C.T.

Another Classic Tractor

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 11085
  • 2,363 Thanks
  • 2,496 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 07:08 PM

I would like to nominate my 1966 Ford 100 as Ugly tractor of the Month. Its age is showing but these are real neat machines. The Ford 100 was made when there were Garden Tractors, not lawn mowers. No cheap metal and plastic but angle iron and heavy cast frame. In this very heavy machine was only a 10 horse engine. But it was the more than capable Kohler K241. These mowers also had large tires and a crawler or creeper gear with a high torqe engine. I have lifted these Kohler engines....they are very heavy.
I saw this Garden Tractor advertised on Craigslist. It read "ugly old Ford with a plow. Runs. $150". Well the price was right, but look at the picture. It was not that nice Ford blue with gray. It was black, maybe flat black. And who designed this plow? Well a couple weeks ago I had picked up a Ford 100 That was all original but the motor had no compression. Hey wait a minute, If I combined the two into one it might just work. Well thats what Im doing! But not another project, oh well.... The yardbirds are coming!

Ford 100 001.JPG Ford 100 003.JPG Ford 100 007.JPG

#3 jimt1971 OFFLINE  

jimt1971

• Member No: 6295
  • 23 Thanks
  • 29 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 07:32 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

I thought I might put my Diesel Horse in for this month's contest.

It started when I found a small Yanmar Diesel engine on Craigslist for $100. I thought it would be cool to put on a tractor.I had a 552 rolling chassis sitting around that I tried to sell at the the big Wheel Horse show for $20 and no one wanted it. So it sat in the backyard just waiting to be made into something else. I also had a spare 8 speed trans around so I figured I could put this all together to make a cool little tractor. Early Wheel Horse tractors a known for not turning all to well. So looking around in the parts pile I found a Command 6 chassis. Now my tractor could now steer well.

So I pulled all the parts into the garage and make this wonderfully ugly tractor. It does run well. But, it does not have control cables so turning the engine off can be a challenge. Also, I thought a diesel tractor needed a meaty tire to have the right look. Off to Craigslist again to find a pair of 25X10.50X12 ATV tires. Because of that the seat was spaced to cleared the tires with two thick plates of steel. I hope you all enjoy my tractor.

Jim

#4 Trav1s ONLINE  

Trav1s

Got points?

• Member No: 5472
  • 2,604 Thanks
  • 3,752 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 09:17 PM

I would like to nominate the 1967 JD 110 for the Ugly Tractor of the month.

This RF 110 was purchased new by my grandfather while my dad was serving in Vietnam. It was purchased new at Krieger Implement in Carey, Ohio and has been in my family since that time. It was used to mow 2 acres of lawn on the family farm until the mid 80's. At that time it was parked on the hill behind the barn because it would no longer stay in gear. During the later years of its life the 110 did not received the best of care. I rescued the 110 from the hill in the late 80's and placed it in the barn at my Dad's place where it still rests.

When I accepted the position at my current church I quickly discovered that my lawn took 2+ hours to mow with my 25+ year old Lawnboy and decided invest in a rider. I originally intended to fix up this 110 and put it to work. After I checked it over I learned that it is in worse shape than I remembered. Needless to say that the past 20 years sitting has been very hard on the poor machine. The deck has since been parted and another deck has been secured to replace it. I do know that it received a long block at one time, the original starter/generator is on the shelf in Dad's garage. The rest of the missing pieces are MIA from what I can tell.

This is the machine that got me hooked on RF Deeres and I still hope to restore it and show it.

11012hooddamage

11013front
11014deck1

11014fronttire
11015deck2

1105drive

1107full

Edited by Trav1s, September 05, 2012 - 09:41 PM.

#5 fishman OFFLINE  

fishman

• Member No: 5368
  • 19 Thanks
  • 130 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 10:44 PM

Here is mine. 2000 Jd lt133 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346901838.183155.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346901853.686790.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346901874.291123.jpg
So as you can see it doesn't look to good. It's funny how you get some tractors sometimes you hunt for them & sometimes they find you. This Jd sat 2 houses down from me for years then 1 day the guy down the street was up talking to me about my tractors in my yard & said you want another 1. Of course I said yes how much he said give me twenty min. & I'll have it ready for you. I said does it run, nope so bring a tractor. Luckily my friend was there we grabbed chain & the Jd 110. When we got there he was airing up tires & killing bees. With nothing good to hook to on front end we just hooked in tow hole & dragged it home. New battery, fuel filter, gas, & shot of starting fluid. I was off & mowing. He said it hadn't ran in 3 years.

As you can see in pictures hood is smashed lights gone seat ripped no brakes. My wife always says you got tractors that are so much nicer why are you running that thing. All I can say is they all need their time to mow. Maybe some day it will not be the ugly one, but for now it does what it was intended for to mow. I even tried to give it back to the guy or give him money he said no the smile on your face when you got it was enough. Don't get me wrong I love my old tractors that are as old as me or close. But a Deere is a Deere got to love them.

#6 ckjakline ONLINE  

ckjakline

Tractorholic

• Member No: 6073
  • 1,080 Thanks
  • 1,094 posts

Posted September 06, 2012 - 04:16 PM

I would like to nominate my massey 12 i just picked up 2 weeks ago.I bought it the way you see it.The previous owner welded the grill to the front bumper in order to fit a 16 h.p kohler in it.They also pop riveted alum to the hood in order to make the hood longer to accomidate moving the grill forward.It also came with a hyd lift set up on it.They mounted a cylinder to the front of tractor to raise and lower the snow plow.The pump that they used was a 12 v electric pump that they mounted on the right rear fender.The main reason i wanted the tractor was it had a complete sleeve hitch set up on it.

I bought the tractor at the 2012 Dover consignment sale. I was very surprised to find out that this thing ran after i bought it.It was writen on the hood that it runs and operates,but you know how that goes sometimes.We got it home and were unloading it and my grandfather said i have a job for you.One of our relitives dropped off som topsoil and dumped it beside the barn,and he asked if i could level it.I hopped on and away i went.I got the pile leveled out and was very impressed on how well this thing worked.That just goes to show you looks aren't everything.

massey 011.JPG massey 012.JPG massey 013.JPG massey 014.JPG massey 015.JPG massey 016.JPG
  • KewaskumGTGuy said thank you

#7 AcreFarm OFFLINE  

AcreFarm

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 54
  • 109 Thanks
  • 359 posts

Posted September 06, 2012 - 07:09 PM

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Texas Deere and Horse, bowtiebutler956, jd.rasentrac and 1 other said thanks

#8 KC9KAS OFFLINE  

KC9KAS
  • Member No: 10038
  • 4,783 Thanks
  • 4,303 posts

Posted September 06, 2012 - 07:56 PM

I want to nominate my 1964 654 Wheel Horse for the "Ugly Tractor" award.
My 654 is the 2nd Wheel Horse I added to my collection (I now have 8). It has been re-powered with a newer type 10 HP Tecumseh.
The reason I feel this tractor is ugly is because when the newer, larger engine was installed, the frame was lengthened by 10" to make room for a battery.The hood was also lengthened by 10" and a hinged lid in place so you can get to the fuel tank. The hinged lid is made from a piece of aluminum siding, and held closed with a wingnut!
A couple other items that make this tractor qualify for this award is the fact that is has 1 single 4" headlight (off center) on the hood, and a VERY LOUD trumphet horn on the hood. Both the horn and light work!
When I got this tractor, it had a mowing deck, front mounted snow/dirt blade, a garden plow, cultivator, and tire chains. It also included a newer lawn dethacher and a newer aerator.
I have been using this tractor for snow removal, and it has done a wonderful job. Two years ago, I added fluid to the rear wheels now this snow-pusher is unstoppable! I was content to use this for snow duty only, but about a month ago (when the lawns started growing again) my Simplicity mower lost the hydro, I had to come up with a lawn mowing machine. My wife made some wise-crack that went like this...."It would be a shame if you had to go buy a lawn mowing tractor when you have 8 Horses in the stable"!
Well, I had to do something to show her the Horses could earn their keep. I looked around to see what I had deck-wise, and there it was....a deck for the 654! It took about 10 minutes to remove the snow plow and install the deck. I greased all the bearings, sharpened the blades, and went out to try the mower. It performed flawlessly, and I was very happy to be able to tell my wife that this Horse was earning it's keep!
My neighbor said "that old thing did a really good job on your yard"! I said, "Yes it did", and continued talking to him. He said his mother saw me mowing with it and was wondering if the horn & light worked. Once again, I said, "Yes they do"! Then he said, "Mom was wondering if you really needed the tire chains to mow with?" I had to laugh and explained...I had kept the chains on because I was really wanting to try this tractor/mower combination and I really wasn't sure everything would work, so no need to remove the chains just to put them back on and wait for the winter snow! After all worked well, I removed the tire chains and have mowed 3 more times.

Here are a couple of pictures of "Cyclops"!
Click on 1st one for video.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by KC9KAS, September 12, 2012 - 04:12 AM.

• bowtiebutler956 said thank you

#9 marlboro180 OFFLINE  

marlboro180
  • Member No: 10710
  • 634 Thanks
  • 954 posts

Posted September 07, 2012 - 08:14 AM

I would like to nominate my Ransomes Motor 180 as an ugly machine.

This particular machine can to me by the way of a good friend of mine who lives in the next town. My friend, who has limited mechanical abilities calls on me to get whatever mechanical machine up and running again, or for winterizing his tractors. This has been a normal thing for several years running, and I am happy to help him out because I get to play around with his 1949 8N, a Scag 60" mower, Track Vacs, trucks , etc. He has a lot of yard to keep up, and it is a daunting task for him and his son to keep the 7 acres mowed , groomed and plowed.

After the umpteenth time of dragging the Ransomes out of the way to get to another machine, my bud quipped that he was "sick and tired of that infernal machine with constantly flat tires, a finicky motor and a smoky exhaust that will wake the dead " I nodded in agreement that it was time to do something with it, as we at that point had his other machines running pretty well, and no need for the 84" cutter anymore..

" Do ya want it?" he asked, to which I replied " Well, not really. ..but maybe I can do something with it to just get it outta your way" . We agreed on a price, which was to be the next Saturday mornings mechanical visit, and that usually entails a couple hours of minor wrenching on some machine or another for his fleet.

When I brought it home the following weekend, my wife was beside herself that this beast was in our yard. She was intially taken aback by the thundering cackle of the exhaust, and then surprised by the lightning speed at which it cuts the few acres here at the shack. Keep in mind, she is usually the first one to jump on the rider and run the grass down on the weekend but after her first test run on the Ransomes Motor 180, she was intimidated by the swirling blades, lack of a seat switch, and various belts and things mechanical whirring about.

After her first and only time operating the triplex reel mower she told me " You can keep it Marlboro, but I am not running that thing at all. I'll stick to the DLT 3000 for cutting " and my thought to myself was "Great I guess I have an ugly machine for me to run :dancingbanana: " My orginal intent was to sell it off, but it is a quirky thing to have and a fun conversation piece. It even has a cousin here now, yet another 180 with greens reels on it . I keep that one just for spare parts and giggles.

On further background checks as to the chain of ownership of " Ugly Beast " , my friend had bought it from a fella south of Milwaukee, and that man had bought it from a golf course in Racine. I got curious about that , as my grandparents had lived on the back 9 of a golf course in that city. I called up the maintenance shop there, and verified that this machine indeed came from that same course some years ago when they bought new equipment and sold off the Ransomes part of their fleet. I think it is kinda ironic that this very machine carried the grounds keepers that would shoo us kids off the couse as we were always out goofing around on the fairways and sandtraps - and NOT golfing . :rocker2: :D

Here is a fun little video we put together... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPbwCKJ7CHw

Some photos:

Attached Thumbnails

• ransomes (21)_338x600.jpg
  • ransomes.JPG
  • DSCN3609_800x450.jpg
  • DSCN3607_800x450.jpg

Edited by marlboro180, September 07, 2012 - 08:18 AM.

#10 nbent OFFLINE  

nbent

customizer

• Member No: 8320
  • 628 Thanks
  • 520 posts

Posted September 08, 2012 - 01:06 AM

This is my 1972-76 ford lgt 100. The story on it is an older couple bought it brand new and took good care of it. and when they passed away their kids didn't want any thing to do with them or there stuff. so my neighbor traded a pig for it along with some other stuff they didn't want.
Last summer talking to friend of mine seeing if he would sell me his cub 125, said he knew where a different mower was. After i went and looked at it i offered him $50 and took it home. During the winter I got it in the shop to work on it. since it was sitting outside for who knows how many years the engine was almost seized, so i pulled the head off and cleaned the cylinder walls, piston, valves,and the head really good I put it back together. The first time i went to start it the starer would not turn so i robber the one off of my JD 318 and had it spinning. No spark, after eliminating several causes I came to the conclusion the points were bad again after robbing other parts from the 318 I had her running at last.
Now for the fenders when I got it they were bent and rusted out in some places, so instead of fixing hem I made a set of round fenders out of scrap metal we had sitting around the yard. When I get time I will repair the original fenders and maybe put them back on, but for now the round fenders along with the temporary fuel tank they will stay on until i get a few other projects done.

feel free to correct any spelling or grammar errors

Attached Thumbnails

• 017.JPG
  • ugly ford 1.jpg
  • ugly ford 2.jpg

#11 antiquetractors OFFLINE  

antiquetractors

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6720
  • 279 Thanks
  • 506 posts

Posted September 08, 2012 - 01:08 AM

I would like to nominate my 1958 Bolens Ride a Matic.

I bought this tractor from the original owner last October. It had sat for years, and years, and years before I literally had to dig it out of the ground to rescue it. The tractor came with a mower deck that I could hardly see when I first went to look at it. I got the tractor loaded after a few hours of digging and fighting and was excited to get home and see what I really had. I didn't know much about Bolens and had never heard or seen a ride a matic before I got this one. I got the tractor home and it sat a few weeks before I was able to work on it. To start with I replaced the condensor and spark plug and to my surprise it fired up! I drove it around almost everyday for a couple of days and then had to replace the bendix coil and the continued a few more months and the rod exploded while I was plowing my garden :mad2: . I rebuilt the engine about 2 months ago and it's back in shape.

I know it's not the prettiest tractor out there but something about the old petina and age makes me love this tractor even more. Now that the engine is running strong again I can hopefully have many years of enjoyment driving the tractor around the yard. One of these days I plan on restoring it but that is on the back burner for now.

First start up

First drive

With the mower deck

After rebuild

bolens.jpg bolens2.jpg bolens3.jpg

bolens4.jpg bolens5.jpg 036.jpg

037.jpg 038.jpg 039.jpg

garden2.jpg mower.jpg mower1.jpg

1958.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

19582.jpg 19583.jpg ride plow 2.jpg

012.jpg

Edited by antiquetractors, September 08, 2012 - 02:41 AM.

#12 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,335 Thanks
  • 28,642 posts

Posted September 11, 2012 - 06:28 PM

OK, Let the Voting Begin

#13 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,757 Thanks
  • 8,925 posts

Posted September 12, 2012 - 10:25 AM

Boy, this isn't an easy one to pick. Might need a dart and a blindfold.

#14 kthack657 OFFLINE  

kthack657
  • Member No: 10025
  • 0 Thanks
  • 6 posts

Posted September 12, 2012 - 02:42 PM

Since it wont let me vote officially, I want to vote for the diesel horse!!!

#15 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,335 Thanks
  • 28,642 posts

Posted September 12, 2012 - 05:08 PM

Since it wont let me vote officially, I want to vote for the diesel horse!!!

I'm not sure what you mean... Did the poll decline your vote?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ugly tractor, vote, tractor of the month, october 2012