• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Dieselcubmike OFFLINE  

Dieselcubmike
  • Member No: 11127
  • 1,327 Thanks
  • 1,511 posts

Posted September 08, 2012 - 11:42 PM

Well you can still have a chance. Theres been cases were I've went to other clubs just to run exhibition and they were ok with it because id be right up there with the super stocks. I would consider asking someone thats up in the club if you could still run the diesel rules or atleast tell them your building one and youd like to keep the rules. Other than that you have to run exhibion. Now for the other part lol

Answer 1. Since you want to run that big twin motor id still stay with the cub rearend. No point in buying belts all the time when you have a geared rearend "no offense to the deere guys out there"
  • scarecrow1990 said thank you

#32 baerpath OFFLINE  

baerpath
  • Member No: 10928
  • 314 Thanks
  • 514 posts

Posted September 09, 2012 - 07:22 AM

The only belt drive I've seen take that weekly would be a 8 pinion from a Wheel Horse. Some of the local pullers using Honda 1100 and KZ 1000's are running them. And staying right with the ones with cub rears

25hp won't be cast iron, commands are aluminum as are most of the over head valve engines. Drive on over I have a spare 25hp Command Only 12 hrs LOL
Duane

#33 scarecrow1990 OFFLINE  

scarecrow1990
  • Member No: 11402
  • 8 Thanks
  • 13 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 10:13 PM

LOL well boys I sad screw it and bought a 3 cylinder diesel. ha So now the project begin....its always easier to find a club that allows diesel tractors then to build something you dont really want. Id have a hard time building stuff that I dont want.

So I will keep you updated with pictures.

Thanks for all advice and support

Lucas
  • Dieselcubmike said thank you

#34 Dieselcubmike OFFLINE  

Dieselcubmike
  • Member No: 11127
  • 1,327 Thanks
  • 1,511 posts

Posted September 10, 2012 - 11:35 PM

LOL well boys I sad screw it and bought a 3 cylinder diesel. ha So now the project begin....its always easier to find a club that allows diesel tractors then to build something you dont really want. Id have a hard time building stuff that I dont want.

So I will keep you updated with pictures.

Thanks for all advice and support

Lucas

Great idea and youll be much happier! Congrats on the purchase cant wait to see her put together :smile1:
  • scarecrow1990 said thank you