#16 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,480 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 08:28 PM

Daniel, I would have gone straight home and called the store on the phone, then told them that you were just in there, and couldn't get service because they were busy with phone customers, but yet, whenever you call them on the phone, they put you on hold because they are busy taking care of customers. Tell them you were just wondering, if they make phone calls priority one day, then store customers the next? Tell them you'd like to know the schedule, because each time you go in there, you seem to be on the wrong day.

If you ever find out the schedule they use, let me know, because we have a couple of stores here in our area that must be using the same method.
  • olcowhand said thank you

#17 dstaggs OFFLINE  

dstaggs

In Remembrance, RIP Dale

• RIP
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 228
  • 553 Thanks
  • 1,781 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 08:49 PM

A few years back I was at a auto store with about $500.00 US dallors laying on the counter when the phone rang and after about 5 min. I started to the door and the sales to me to wait. My answer was H-ll sell it to the guy om the phone. And I left and never we back in the store. Then a couple weeks later the store manger ask what happen and I told him why I would not be back. They tell me the policy has changed now, but I haven't.