• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 07:34 AM

Really nice pics!!! Were there any Fords in there?

Thanks! No, I didn't happen to see any Ford tractors at the State Fair, unfortunately. You should bring yours next time and represent! :smilewink:

(Oh, and sorry I couldn't help but fixing your original post before I responded to it. Those English teachers in High School really beat it into me!!)
  • LTD said thank you

#17 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,699 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 11:04 AM

Thanks! No, I didn't happen to see any Ford tractors at the State Fair, unfortunately. You should bring yours next time and represent! :smilewink:

(Oh, and sorry I couldn't help (but) fixing your original post before I responded to it. Those English teachers in High School really beat it into me!!)

Looks like they couldn't get the "but" out of you! :poke:

#18 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 02:28 PM

Haha, yeah... That's what I get for being in a hurry this morning! "fixing" should be just "fix" if I was to leave the "but" in there, but you're right I guess it makes more sense without the "but" in there at all. However, it sounds like, "I was unable to fix the grammar in your post", if you take the "but" out of there *I* think anyways... So I guess I'm not really 100% sure what is the best way to re-phrase that now.

Where's a "D'oh!" smiley when you need one? lol...

#19 LTD OFFLINE  

LTD

Cub Cadet Collector

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5951
  • 1,028 Thanks
  • 1,455 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 02:46 PM

(Oh, and sorry I couldn't help but fixing your original post before I responded to it. Those English teachers in High School really beat it into me!!)

They must have. I wouldn't have realized that was wrong in a million years.

Edited by LTD, September 04, 2012 - 02:48 PM.

#20 HowardsMF155 OFFLINE  

HowardsMF155

Tractorholic

• Member No: 4243
  • 2,699 Thanks
  • 2,916 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 08:30 PM

Haha, yeah... That's what I get for being in a hurry this morning! "fixing" should be just "fix" if I was to leave the "but" in there, but you're right I guess it makes more sense without the "but" in there at all. However, it sounds like, "I was unable to fix the grammar in your post", if you take the "but" out of there *I* think anyways... So I guess I'm not really 100% sure what is the best way to re-phrase that now.

Where's a "D'oh!" smiley when you need one? lol...

Have to admit, I started to repost it without the "ing", then realized it would work nearly as well the other way and would lend itself to a bit of a pun. :bounce: No harm meant.

#21 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 06:39 AM

Yeah, I know... I originally started just kidding around anyways. It was all meant in good fun! :smilewink:

#22 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hey, I finally got some time to finish up the video from the Schaghticoke Fair, so thought I'd post it now. Sorry it took so long! (I know, it was over a month ago now!) I just got wrapped up working on fixing my tractor and chipper/shredder and a bunch of other things. Still, hope ya'll enjoy it!

(Also, sorry for the shakiness of it, but I just filmed this on a Contour HD "action camera" that I slid in my pocket when I took lunch breaks while I was working at the fair. This was filmed over 3 days the weekend of September 1-3, 2012.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: farm tractor, antique, hit or miss, engines