#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,476 posts

Posted August 29, 2012 - 01:18 PM

Have later Plastic Kings and need some of those rubber hood straps holdowns and the little clips that they attach too. Usually riveted on. I found one on epay NOS. I've seen those on my Speedex and other brands of stuff and wondering if there is just a company I can order them from for lot cheaper. This one says ADDCO in St.Paul, MINN, so might google that and seee if around still. I mostly need the little receiver end that's on hood if anyone has some to sell. Whole latch is part # 02-4716 for PK, at leas that is what bag says on it.

Well, found it allready, should have looked first. They are about $9.75, so not much cheaper. Not sure if I need 3" or 4", as not sure how/where they measure from. Only two pix of listed parts, so don't know what else is offered really. Lots of other neat little gadgets listed there too, have to go back and look.

Edited by glgrumpy, August 29, 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#2 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 29, 2012 - 01:42 PM

I am glad you found them! That might be something you could get from Mission, but would probably be more then the price of the ones you found.

#3 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,476 posts

Posted August 29, 2012 - 08:33 PM

Called Mission, same prices, bought a couple from them, then I know they are exactly right! Done!

#4 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 29, 2012 - 08:42 PM

Called Mission, same prices, bought a couple from them, then I know they are exactly right! Done!

That's great! I am glad they had them and could take all of the guess work out of it!