18 replies to this topic

#16 Toolpartzman OFFLINE  

Fun With Horsepower

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7171
  • 468 Thanks
  • 1,280 posts

Posted August 31, 2012 - 08:05 AM

One of my customers decided he had some money burning a hole in his pocket and wanted to lift his golf cart and upgrade the secondary clutch. He also picked up a nice set of tires and wheels. This normally isn't my style but it came out nice and rides exceptionally well. The clutch upgrade is amazing with all the low end you could need and added a few MPH's to the top end as well. Only about 4.5 hours to get it all done.

AN all terrain cart is exactly what my golf game needs :laughingteeth: :laughingteeth:
  • bh115577 said thank you

#17 KennyP ONLINE  

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 27,630 Thanks
  • 39,004 posts

Posted August 31, 2012 - 08:47 AM

Lee, does that mean the ball rarely ends up on the green? :bigrofl:

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted August 31, 2012 - 04:16 PM

Neat! The wife has been after me to get her a golfcart and set it up like that for carrying tools to the garden and produce back. If she keeps having me add 1000 sq ft per year to it as she has this year it starts making a lot of sense.

Edited by JD DANNELS, August 31, 2012 - 04:17 PM.

#19 bh115577 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 9791
  • 432 Thanks
  • 234 posts

Posted August 31, 2012 - 07:42 PM

One of the nicest things about these Yamaha carts is how quiet they are. During "testing" I had one of my girls put it to the test and you can hardly hear it from across the yard. Very quiet while you're driving it as well. We have Club Cars, Kawasaki Mules, JD Gators, and Toro Workmans at work and this Yamaha is roughly half as loud as the quietest one there.