Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Lennox Kitty Track Restore And The End Result.

lennox kitty track kittytrack restore

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46 Cvans ONLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,522 Thanks
  • 5,033 posts

Posted August 31, 2012 - 06:16 PM

That crawler is truly something to be proud of. You did a knock out job on it . Enjoyed the photos of you and Ray together also.
  • wilberj said thank you

#47 tractorman604 OFFLINE  

tractorman604
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 683
  • 269 Thanks
  • 694 posts

Posted January 13, 2013 - 08:15 PM

Wow !!! That is just AWESOME. It cant get any better than that. You made my day looking at that :thumbs:  :worshippy1:

• wilberj said thank you

#48 nglauer OFFLINE  

nglauer
  • Member No: 46660
  • 390 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted December 07, 2013 - 12:56 AM

I really need to venture outside of the Bolens Forum more often. Jerome that thing is so cool, and the restoration on it is top notch - i'm not sure someone could have done a better job... including the factory. I'm going to have to google Lennox because I've never heard of these before. Very cool. What is the attachment on the front? a mower? how does it run?

Nick

• wilberj said thank you

#49 wilberj OFFLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,213 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted December 09, 2013 - 12:35 AM

I really need to venture outside of the Bolens Forum more often. Jerome that thing is so cool, and the restoration on it is top notch - i'm not sure someone could have done a better job... including the factory. I'm going to have to google Lennox because I've never heard of these before. Very cool. What is the attachment on the front? a mower? how does it run?

Nick

Thanks Nick,

That is a mower deck on the front they also came with a snowblower that I also have, a front blade, and a reel mower.  I seen paper work on other stuff for them but it was only in the works when Lennox stoped building them.   I'll see if I can get a better photo of how the deck is driven.  

#50 nglauer OFFLINE  

nglauer
  • Member No: 46660
  • 390 Thanks
  • 350 posts

Posted December 13, 2013 - 12:16 AM

Is the mower for rough stuff - or was it intended to mow the lawn? if so, wouldn't the tracks be hard on the grass? The one lennox ad I saw online showed a woman mowing a yard. It's a shame they shut down the production so soon, this is a really neat machine.

• wilberj and coolbigboy have said thanks

#51 superspeedex OFFLINE  

superspeedex

gttalk enthusiast

• Member No: 40756
  • 851 Thanks
  • 959 posts

Posted December 16, 2013 - 03:30 PM

nice looking crawler!! im doing a struck now

• wilberj said thank you

#52 wilberj OFFLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,213 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted December 20, 2013 - 06:39 PM

Is the mower for rough stuff - or was it intended to mow the lawn? if so, wouldn't the tracks be hard on the grass? The one lennox ad I saw online showed a woman mowing a yard. It's a shame they shut down the production so soon, this is a really neat machine.

Yep it was made to mow the lawn with it.

#53 lennoxcrawler OFFLINE  

lennoxcrawler
  • Member No: 62221
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted September 20, 2014 - 08:30 PM

saw your pictures of the restored Lennox Crawler.  Looks very nice.  Bought one 1 year ago from a junk yard.  Trying to piece together.  needing more information if possible.

#54 wilberj OFFLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,213 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted September 20, 2014 - 10:38 PM

saw your pictures of the restored Lennox Crawler.  Looks very nice.  Bought one 1 year ago from a junk yard.  Trying to piece together.  needing more information if possible.

Hi welcome to GTtalk.  PM me and I'll see if I can help you. 

#55 Bigpapad OFFLINE  

Bigpapad
  • Member No: 74534
  • 4 Thanks
  • 8 posts

Posted August 25, 2015 - 04:42 PM

Look awesome my dad had one sitting in shed for 8 years since he has passed away and me and my son are going to start and restore it I was wondering where you got the decals and where to get replacements for the rubber brake discs any help is appreciated.

#56 wilberj OFFLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • 4,213 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted August 25, 2015 - 06:13 PM

Look awesome my dad had one sitting in shed for 8 years since he has passed away and me and my son are going to start and restore it I was wondering where you got the decals and where to get replacements for the rubber brake discs any help is appreciated.

Send me a pm and I'll see if I can help you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lennox, kitty track, kittytrack, restore