#1 caseguy OFFLINE  

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted August 19, 2012 - 09:34 AM

Yesterday, I went to visit the Antique Tractor Club of Trumbull County (Ohio) show located at 2865 Mahoning Ave. in Warren, OH. This was their 18th annual show and featured Allis Chalmers Tractors and equipment. The club purchased a new piece of property 3 years ago and is in the process of constant improvement of the grounds and the "visitor experience". There was a lot of good fair style food available as well as some of the best homemade ice cream that I've ever had!
Some of the attractions were Garden tractor pulling, a modestly sized flea market area, a "parade of power", A Chinese auction on Saturday and Sunday, Kiddie pulls, A raffle tractor giveaway, exhibits, and Farm tractor pulls. I took some pictures which can be found in the Gallery section of GTTalk Here. There were also items of interest that included a B.F. Avery tractor, a Friday tractor, and a 1920's era mechanical dump trailer! I had a great time at the show and would encourage anyone close by to attend next year's show. Their feature next year will be Ferguson tractors and equipment (which will surely bring out the Masseys as well) and the club will be hosting the National Ferguson Collectors Club!
Here is a link to the club's website.
  • KennyP said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trumbull county, ohio