• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 plumberroy OFFLINE  

plumberroy
  • Member No: 10862
  • 12 Thanks
  • 18 posts

Posted August 15, 2012 - 06:13 PM

getting ready for fall planting so I put the tiller back on .I should have talked you through it but didn't 9 minutes from mower to tiller first video is using the trailer
Roy

#2 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted August 15, 2012 - 06:23 PM

Neat looking unit that Grillo.

So o.k. my eyes are getting old... What are you (if it is you) holding in your avatar? Doesn't look like a sink or crapper base ( yes I have installed pink ones in years past, Cleveland Browns orange and brown bath was the WORST I ever had to put in, UGGHH it was awful), looks more like the backside of a 40lb pig with my old eyes...so humor me please ???

#3 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 15, 2012 - 06:52 PM

Thanks for the videos! The way the handle swings around is pretty cool!

I too am wondering what your avatar is all about!
  • plumberroy said thank you

#4 plumberroy OFFLINE  

plumberroy
  • 12 Thanks
  • 18 posts

Posted August 15, 2012 - 07:07 PM

It is a 37 lbs pink banana squash I grew 3 years ago makes better pumpkin pies than pumpkins. Gave it to a co worker He made 2 pumpkin pies 2 pumpkin crisp and canned 12 quarts from what was left I had 8 of them over 20 LBS on 3 hills

I once changed a full bath, toilet tub and pedestal sink from white to silver to rose to black and back to white in 16 months times :deadhorse:
Roy
  • jpackard56 said thank you

#5 plumberroy OFFLINE  

plumberroy
  • 12 Thanks
  • 18 posts

Posted August 15, 2012 - 07:28 PM

tonights work, hilled rows ready for planting fall lettuce, swiss chard, broccoli early cabbage , spinich, kale, collards ... we will put leaves in between the rows and till them under in the spring
P6190023.JPG

#6 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,755 Thanks
  • 8,923 posts

Posted August 16, 2012 - 07:05 PM

How long are able to cut kale around your area? I usually give up around Thanksgiving here. But, ooohhh, kale is good when it starts getting cold.

#7 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted August 16, 2012 - 08:30 PM

tonights work, hilled rows ready for planting fall lettuce, swiss chard, broccoli early cabbage , spinich, kale, collards ... we will put leaves in between the rows and till them under in the spring
P6190023.JPG

Looks like with you at the controls it does a nice job as well as being pretty cool on the transformation back and forth.
37 lb pink banana squash, no wonder my old eyes thought is was the backside of a pig :rofl2: Thanks for the explanation.

What I found over the years was that the people that truly have money just say change it (they don't drive you nuts with the costs to change things) the ones who "think" they have money whine and complain every step of the way about the extra costs involved in changing things that they wanted "differently" after the work was in progress and/or finished. Your bath changes in 16 months probably is some sort of record, the worst I ever had was a fireplace opening facing the sitting room changed to the bedroom and then back to the sitting room during the construction (wife couldn't make up her mind) but they never said boo about the tear-out and start over costs. Those were the jobs that kept the kids in shoes.

#8 plumberroy OFFLINE  

plumberroy
  • 12 Thanks
  • 18 posts

Posted August 16, 2012 - 09:28 PM

How long are able to cut kale around your area? I usually give up around Thanksgiving here. But, ooohhh, kale is good when it starts getting cold.

usually the same on the kale here . last year I had kale and chard make it through the winter

Looks like with you at the controls it does a nice job as well as being pretty cool on the transformation back and forth.
37 lb pink banana squash, no wonder my old eyes thought is was the backside of a pig :rofl2: Thanks for the explanation.

What I found over the years was that the people that truly have money just say change it (they don't drive you nuts with the costs to change things) the ones who "think" they have money whine and complain every step of the way about the extra costs involved in changing things that they wanted "differently" after the work was in progress and/or finished. Your bath changes in 16 months probably is some sort of record, the worst I ever had was a fireplace opening facing the sitting room changed to the bedroom and then back to the sitting room during the construction (wife couldn't make up her mind) but they never said boo about the tear-out and start over costs. Those were the jobs that kept the kids in shoes.

I used to be great at selling extras on new construction I do hospital maintenance now

#9 plumberroy OFFLINE  

plumberroy
  • 12 Thanks
  • 18 posts

Posted August 18, 2012 - 08:32 PM

Got out Thursday planted swiss chard, spinich, arugula, leaf lettuce, parsley, corn salad and kohlrabi . today I got collards, cabbage, broccoli and kale plants also planted some bunching onions still have room for some bib luttuce since we got some rain overnight thurs. the grass greened up and this was the last of the tilling I switched back over to the mower deck

Attached Thumbnails

• P6220025.JPG