Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Steamy, Yummy Cro-sonts For Breakfast (aka Manfood By Littletractorguy!)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 KennyP OFFLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,514 Thanks
  • 39,734 posts

Posted August 12, 2012 - 08:54 AM

Here you go, cheezy, sausage cro-sonts:
Image001.jpg Image002.jpg
Image003.jpg Image004.jpg
Image005.jpg

I use the Eckrich Beef Smoked Sausage, cut to length, and quartered. Stick in the nukealator for about 30 seconds. Add a chunk of Velveeta. Sprinkle a bit of grated cheddar cheese. Roll them up and bake. Pretty yummy, though I prefer the flaky biscuits.
  • littletractorguy said thank you

#17 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,320 Thanks
  • 28,640 posts

Posted August 12, 2012 - 09:28 AM

I always tell my wife, if you can read you can cook! Took her mother 40 years to get it right, so there's still hope.
When my kids want a good meal, I hear, Daddy, can you please cook tonight, :thumbs:

Our wives were separated at birth.

I tell everyone I know that my wife's idea of a cookbook is the printing on the package and a complicated recipe is "microwave on high for 3-5 minutes"

#18 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted August 13, 2012 - 08:00 AM

Oh mon Dieu! Is my Canadian face red!!! You are correct sir! It should have been "voila"! Zut alors! The viola, she is, indeed, Italian!

:bounce: Sorry I could not resist. All the french I know comes from watching the French Cook,Julia Childs with my wife.
My tongue in 62 yrs has barely managed to speak english with any skill.

Edited by JD DANNELS, August 13, 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#19 littletractorguy OFFLINE  

littletractorguy

• Member No: 2220
  • 34 Thanks
  • 67 posts

Posted August 13, 2012 - 09:46 AM

Here you go, cheezy, sausage cro-sonts:
Image001.jpg Image002.jpg
Image003.jpg Image004.jpg
Image005.jpg

I use the Eckrich Beef Smoked Sausage, cut to length, and quartered. Stick in the nukealator for about 30 seconds. Add a chunk of Velveeta. Sprinkle a bit of grated cheddar cheese. Roll them up and bake. Pretty yummy, though I prefer the flaky biscuits.

Mmmmmmm!! Those DO look good! Even LTGal came and and looked at that yummy pic! But, hmmmm... the microwave... I'd have to think about that. LTGal's heading out of town today, tho, to visit her mum, so tonight might be my world-famous "1-finger Italian Extravaganza" (aka, pizza for pickup)

Our wives were separated at birth.

I tell everyone I know that my wife's idea of a cookbook is the printing on the package and a complicated recipe is "microwave on high for 3-5 minutes"

Our arrangement is, LTGal does the cooking, I eat and do the dishes Works okay for us.

:bounce: Sorry I could not resist. All the french I know comes from watching the French Cook,Julia Childs with my wife.
My tongue in 62 yrs has barely managed to speak english with any skill.

She was FRENCH?!?! I thought she was English, with just a really thick accent! :)

#20 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted August 13, 2012 - 10:19 AM

Well actually she was American from Calfornia, but was trained in a chef's school in Paris.
While her Husband worked for the American Embassy in Paris
And brought French Cooking to the US by writing a book on French cooking. And later became a pioneer of TV cooking shows. Her first TV show was titled "The French Chef".
My wife is a big fan of cooking shows and has been watching since Julia was taping shows in B&W .
Every morning John Besh the Cajun Chef from Louisianna is on the TV while she is getting ready for work.

Edited by JD DANNELS, August 13, 2012 - 10:29 AM.