Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

For The Bolens Nuts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Kurtee OFFLINE  

• Member No: 7561
  • 452 Thanks
  • 410 posts

Posted August 10, 2012 - 08:39 PM

email this posting to a friend minneapolis craigslist > anok/chis/isa > for sale / wanted > farm & garden - by owner

please flag with care: [?]

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Bolens Villa riding mower - $375 (HAM LAKE)

Date: 2012-08-10, 8:18PM CDT
Reply to: k59q7-3197754560@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Bolens Villa riding mower. I think it is a 30" mower. I just put on all new belts. And blade has just been sharpened. Oil changed and new plug. The tires are in good shape. We used it at our cabin. But wife gets nervous mowing by edge of hill because it sets so tall. We have a 60 foot drop at 60 degree drop. It turns really sharply awesome when mowing around trees. I do have a short clip of it running, so if you want I can send it to you by email. These are really rare, haven't seen any others on Ebay. Call me at 763-807-3178 cell or 763-767-9106 ask for Ken. I do not have top cover over engine, also the deck raise for transport missing a piece but I never raised deck off ground while mowing. LOL And guy who put new throttle cable on put it on backwards. I also have the parts break down for it.

Here is the video of it running.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3197754560