21 replies to this topic

#16 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,786 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted August 04, 2012 - 06:26 PM

Level them with rock salt! I did Years ago and it felt good, I hollered to em and said come again soon , i have plenty more ! Never had another issue again :)

That remind's me of a story my friend Harry told at the factory 30 yrs ago. His neighbor said he had a bull that was busting through gates regularly. He asked Harry how he kept his bull form busting gates. Harry told him he caught the bull at it and pepperd him with a 12 ga.and just once broke him of tearing up gates. About a week later the neighbor was over and said he had killed his bull and did just what harry had told him to. Harry asked how close he was to the bull, and he said about 10 ft. Harry said I was 40yds away when I pepperd the bull.
  • Toolpartzman said thank you

#17 JDGuy445 OFFLINE  

JDGuy445
  • Member No: 10419
  • 356 Thanks
  • 428 posts

Posted August 04, 2012 - 06:59 PM

At the local JD dealer as well as many others there was a gang going around stealing things, luckily the JD dealer they never were successful since its along the highway and next to a trailer park. But eventually everyone started to spread a rumor that they installed cameras plus the security now had double-barrels. Hmmm, seems after that not many more came around to steal things.

#18 skyrydr2 ONLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5032
  • 3,418 Thanks
  • 3,164 posts

Posted August 04, 2012 - 09:09 PM

I blasted them at maybe 20 yards but it was only with a 410 not a 12 ga.

#19 Toolpartzman OFFLINE  

Toolpartzman

Fun With Horsepower

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7171
  • 468 Thanks
  • 1,280 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 06:01 AM

Yeah there is no shortage of Dirt Bags in the world. The Big news story in Des Moines right now is an arson case at East High School in Des Moines. Arsonists burned the locker room and destroyed $250,000 worth of football and track equipment.
Their football team begins practice Monday and no equipment. My suspicion is that's taking school rivalry way too far!!

On the bright side, Gabby Douglass a Des Moines transplant, has done us proud by doubling down on Gold in the Olympics.

Hats off to Gabby :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

#20 Toolpartzman OFFLINE  

Toolpartzman

Fun With Horsepower

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 468 Thanks
  • 1,280 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 06:18 AM

I was kinda thinking "Employee's Kid" maybe. Someone who knows their way around, that's for sure

Sure looks like it. With the cheap "universal remotes" these days, they went to some lengths to
get the new one.

#21 Toolpartzman OFFLINE  

Toolpartzman

Fun With Horsepower

• -GTt Supporter-
  • 468 Thanks
  • 1,280 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 06:26 AM

In Little Rock, the cops don't even take a report on stuff like that. A friend owned a car wash that was broken into MULTIPLE times, even the coin changer was stolen--no cops. The gas station next door had one incident ON TAPE and the clerk RECOGNIZED
the perp--No ARRESTS. He finally sold out.

#22 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,758 Thanks
  • 7,701 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 03:08 PM

I was in bed one night and the dogs started pitching a royal fit. I grabbed some pants, a flashlight and the Mossberg 500. The Boxer/Bloodhound mix was actually pointing to the bushes by the road. As soon as the flashlight hit the bush I heard movement. When I racked the 12 gauge I heard feet beating it across the road, jump the fence in to the longhorn pasture and beat it out through the woods. I never had anyone come around at night again. Dog got a nice bone.