Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Economy Power King Garden Tractor 2414

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 12:25 PM

What a great deal! I will be watching this one to see how high it goes!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a77cce666

#2 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

Certified Wheel Horse Nut

• Member No: 10019
  • 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 12:27 PM

That is a good deal Ryan! Even has duals! Is that very far from you? I see that it is in NY.

#3 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 12:35 PM

That is a good deal Ryan! Even has duals! Is that very far from you? I see that it is in NY.

I would not say it is close! LOL! It is 3 1/2 to 4 hours away depending on how you go according to google maps and about 200 miles. Being that I would have to find somebody to take me up there to get it, it might as well be on the other side of the country. Besides, I don't have money for it even though it is a smoking deal right now! If he was closer, I would be interested in some of his implements he has. It looks like he has a lot of PK stuff! Just in those pics you can see he has at least 2 fels.

#4 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

• 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 12:44 PM

I would not say it is close! LOL! It is 3 1/2 to 4 hours away depending on how you go according to google maps and about 200 miles. Being that I would have to find somebody to take me up there to get it, it might as well be on the other side of the country. Besides, I don't have money for it even though it is a smoking deal right now! If he was closer, I would be interested in some of his implements he has. It looks like he has a lot of PK stuff! Just in those pics you can see he has at least 2 fels.

I know the feeling! There have been so many times when I have wanted to get a garden tractor, but I either had nobody available to take me to get it or I did not have the money for it. But, since I am going to get my learner's permit next week, that will help solve one of the problems!

#5 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 01:15 PM

I know the feeling! There have been so many times when I have wanted to get a garden tractor, but I either had nobody available to take me to get it or I did not have the money for it. But, since I am going to get my learner's permit next week, that will help solve one of the problems!

I will be 16 on Tuesday and I hope I can get my permit soon! I don't know what the laws are in Indiana but here they just changed some stuff. Now you have to have your permit for a year before you can get your junior license. It was only six months before they changed it.

#6 cookiemonster OFFLINE  

cookiemonster

Village Idiot

• Member No: 6338
  • 406 Thanks
  • 1,274 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 01:43 PM

I will be 16 on Tuesday and I hope I can get my permit soon! I don't know what the laws are in Indiana but here they just changed some stuff. Now you have to have your permit for a year before you can get your junior license. It was only six months before they changed it.

Last time I checked, as long as you put the little orange triangle on the PK, and run your flashers.... then you're good to go. Go get them parts!

#7 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

• 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 02:54 PM

They changed the rules in Indiana recently too. Now you have to take the driver's written test before you can get your permit instead of when you get your actual license. Also, in Indiana, you have to have your permit for 6 months before you can get your license. Before I was hoping to get my license in September, now I have to wait until next Feburary. Oh well, at least we will be able to drive, even if we have to have someone with us.

#8 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 03:20 PM

They changed the rules in Indiana recently too. Now you have to take the driver's written test before you can get your permit instead of when you get your actual license. Also, in Indiana, you have to have your permit for 6 months before you can get your license. Before I was hoping to get my license in September, now I have to wait until next Feburary. Oh well, at least we will be able to drive, even if we have to have someone with us.

I am not sure when you have to take a written part, I think it is when you get your license. I would rather have a permit for 6 months and take the test in the beginning then have a permit for a year and take the written later.

#9 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

• 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 03:23 PM

I am not sure when you have to take a written part, I think it is when you get your license. I would rather have a permit for 6 months and take the test in the beginning then have a permit for a year and take the written later.

I guess I never thought of it that way. But, I still do not like the 6 month wait. I say the sooner, the better! :)

Edited by Wheel Horse Kid, August 02, 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#10 twostep OFFLINE  

twostep

Rockstar

• Member No: 10198
  • 1,850 Thanks
  • 2,476 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 03:30 PM

how things have changed... I took a written and got my permit, had to keep it one calender month and took the drivering test for the real deal. I think here in KY you have to keep the permit for a year now.

#11 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 07:24 PM

Well, the seller ended it. He must have sold it locally, he probably had it on craigslist. Or decided not to sell it at all! LOL!

#12 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

• 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 10:41 PM

Well, the seller ended it. He must have sold it locally, he probably had it on craigslist. Or decided not to sell it at all! LOL!

Bummer!

#13 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted August 06, 2012 - 09:06 AM

He relisted it, but it is WAY over priced now!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3cc9715424

#14 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

• 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 08, 2012 - 03:02 PM

Good grief! I don't think he is going to sell it now!