UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,731 Thanks
  • 7,693 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 06:41 PM

Looks like you are in definite need of a trailer of any size. Having one just big enough for the tractor would be beneficial to you. I have 5 or 6 trailers and they always seem to be in use for something. But then again I don't have a pickup truck that has an open bed. I have 3 Suburbans and an S10 with a shell on it. The Fullsize pickup isn't all mine yet. I have 2 more payments and the guy gives me the title.

#32 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted August 03, 2012 - 07:52 PM

Well, I am part-way there already to paying off the sweeper and dethatcher. I just mowed 2 lawns in the past 2 days and used the sweeper to clean up the yards afterwards. I got $75 already from that. Granted, I'd of gotten the $75 anyways, even if I hadn't gotten the sweeper, just for mowing the lawns anyways. But, they seemed to appreciate cleaning up the clippings. It WOULD be a lot easier with a Trac-Vac I think (so I can do it all in one pass and save on some gas for the tractor...) But, I'm just $25 away from getting my money back for the sweeper and stuff! (I know, I have other costs too that I'm not taking into consideration right now, like gas for the tractor, lawn mower, and string trimmer. And I haven't paid off the $150 I spent on the tractor yet either... But it makes me feel a bit better to not think about that stuff...)

I'd LIKE to get a few more yards to mow as well to help keep the money coming in. Right now I only mow 3 lawns regularly. However, I find it hard enough just to find the time to mow the lawns that I have around working my other job that I just started in late June/July after the drought up here wiped out all the lawn mowing work since everyone's lawn was dead. It is finally just starting to pick up again. But I already got another job in the meantime since I figured I wouldn't be mowing any lawns for most of the rest of the summer...

Edited by MailmAn, August 03, 2012 - 07:56 PM.