Michiganmobileman

Old Tractor Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5678
  • 1,235 Thanks
  • 1,842 posts

Posted August 01, 2012 - 09:37 AM

Catching up on office work (then the printer dies, 1/2 hour chat with tech at Lexmark and a new part is on its way but able to sneak a peak at the GTTalk family while waiting on chat with tech). Got to run a few errands, replace a patio door for a customer, start on a plumbing job, finish a skirting job, get orders around for next week, meet the delivery truck driver, try to get some estimates finished and invoices done, and....................................

Holy cow, no wonder I never have spare time :)

Hope the puppy does well, planned procedure or unexpected emergency?

Hope all have a good day!
Thats a nice looking shed! Build the blocks up higher and you would have room to park some tractors under it :laughingteeth: :laughingteeth:
  • Wheel Horse Kid said thank you

#17 UncleWillie ONLINE  

UncleWillie

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,763 Thanks
  • 7,703 posts

Posted August 01, 2012 - 01:49 PM

We went up to get pallets and got a bunch of serviceable OSB too. Just needs teh roofing nails pulled out then it will be good to go on the shop walls.

Posted Image

Edited by mybigwarwagon, August 01, 2012 - 01:49 PM.

#18 jms180 OFFLINE  

jms180

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1266
  • 925 Thanks
  • 1,216 posts

Posted August 01, 2012 - 01:58 PM

That my friends is retirement in a nutshell and just when I'm really into something I hear "Ronnie, can you come here for a second?" There's nothing like having to restart a project several times to mess up your schedule.

Today it's wash the Tahoe, gather eggs, replace a hose bib and then drive down to Round Rock and pick up my "new to me" 990. Can't wait to get it home and see what all it needs. The PO said he hasn't started it in 5 years since he stopped gardening.

You know Tinner that is what i am talking about sometimes things get in the way of working on GTs

Edited by jms180, August 01, 2012 - 02:00 PM.

#19 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

Certified Wheel Horse Nut

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 10019
  • 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted August 01, 2012 - 05:21 PM

Catching up on office work (then the printer dies, 1/2 hour chat with tech at Lexmark and a new part is on its way but able to sneak a peak at the GTTalk family while waiting on chat with tech). Got to run a few errands, replace a patio door for a customer, start on a plumbing job, finish a skirting job, get orders around for next week, meet the delivery truck driver, try to get some estimates finished and invoices done, and....................................

Holy cow, no wonder I never have spare time :)

Hope the puppy does well, planned procedure or unexpected emergency?

Hope all have a good day!
Thats a nice looking shed! Build the blocks up higher and you would have room to park some tractors under it :laughingteeth: :laughingteeth:

Thanks for asking Greg. It was actually a planned procedure. It is all done now and he is doing great, but still pretty tired.
  • Michiganmobileman said thank you