• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 gt85 OFFLINE  

gt85
  • Member No: 38391
  • 10 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted November 17, 2013 - 11:11 PM

I'm almost embarrassed to show my face here after all this time but here's the pics I did promise of the sub frame. The correct one for my LGT14D is the one that has the rest of the assembly attached (I couldn't get that pin out for anything!) The other one is 2 inches longer and has a pin welded to the front. No way to attach to my tractor.

I already have the mower deck back on my tractor but hopefully this helps somebody next winter.

do you still have the one for the gt 65 75 85 95

#47 TSM35 OFFLINE  

TSM35
  • Member No: 51237
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted December 09, 2013 - 03:01 PM

I'm almost embarrassed to show my face here after all this time but here's the pics I did promise of the sub frame. The correct one for my LGT14D is the one that has the rest of the assembly attached (I couldn't get that pin out for anything!) The other one is 2 inches longer and has a pin welded to the front. No way to attach to my tractor.

I already have the mower deck back on my tractor but hopefully this helps somebody next winter.

Looks like we're neighbors.  I am the original owner of an LGT16D and have been looking for a snowplow and or blower for a long time.  If you have any insights I'd really appreciate it.  I've been looking at some Gravely 44 and 48 inch blowers that look like they could be modified to work.  Any thoughts?