Decided to build the first attachment for the 195, I realized a need to move trailers around the place. Tractor hitch made sense. Backup, raise the three point and go. I even got my boy out of the house to do his first welding job. He did pretty well for his first time. I have been trying to get him interested in something besides Facebook and computer games.
During the process of welding the hitch up, I realized that it would be easy to put a couple of holes in it and connect the root rake that I had made for the front bucket of the bobcat. This attachment works great for loosening up compacted gravel and yanking out shallow roots with the bobcat, so I figured it would work on the back of the 195 to break up the gravel in the drive to make it easier to regrade.
Whoops, should have remembered to measure twice and cut once. Not used to having a tractor, the three point only travels so far down, just to the point that the root rake touches the ground, will not dig in. Oh well, only need to weld more metal on the bottom to make it work right. Live and learn.
The top link needed to be adjusted, it was rusted up bad. It fought me the entire way, took it apart, cleaned it up, and put anti-seize on it. Now it works very easily.
Here is the competed project, all painted up and pretty, ready to work.