• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted July 13, 2012 - 11:52 PM

Oh well... I guess this just wasn't meant to be mine then! :( It had 2 bids on it and was currently at $280 (The first bidder must have only bid $275 on it). So, I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring and see if I could pick the whole shebang up "cheap". I guess not. I put my limit at $350 MAX and it is now sitting at $355 bid after I got automatically outbid several times. Oh well... I still have my hands full just getting the 850 finished... Maybe it's for the best if I don't get another tractor right now? :unsure: :say_what: (<-- Since I can't find a shrugging smiley...)

#17 Nato77 OFFLINE  

Nato77

Old Iron Junky

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9422
  • 1,635 Thanks
  • 1,325 posts

Posted July 14, 2012 - 12:03 AM

Sorry to hear that, but now you got time to add on to the garage (for more room) before you find your next one
  • MailmAn said thank you

#18 coldone OFFLINE  

coldone

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 839
  • 1,631 Thanks
  • 1,668 posts

Posted July 14, 2012 - 07:08 AM

Something i have learned, is that there will always be another coming up. Be patient and another one will show up and usually at a better time for you.
  • MailmAn said thank you

#19 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted July 14, 2012 - 07:09 AM

But now you got time to add on to the garage (for more room) before you find your next one!

Yeah, and to think I had that in mind for quite some time, ever since last year when I ended up buying two jukeboxes... I figured I needed some more space to store and work on everything then! Now I'll REALLY need some space for the tractors!!! :D
  • Nato77 said thank you

#20 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted July 15, 2012 - 08:48 AM

Yeah, I figured as much, it still got bid up some more by someone else to over $400... Oh well... Hope it went to a good home at least and someone else will get it back running again!