#1 powerking56 OFFLINE  

Collector of stuff

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 907 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted July 11, 2010 - 09:21 AM

I finally have a lot of my pictures in the new computer so unless people tell me to stop, quit etc. I will be posting a few pics of tractors etc from some of the shows I've been to. My thought is to put them into their "brand" forums for ones that apply, they might be good reference for folks or inspiration, or hopefully enjoyed by folks.
I figure we can't all make it to all the shows and see everything so lets share...
For those that might have seen some of these on other forums sorry but they show reruns on TV all the time:D

#2 tranders OFFLINE  

• Member No: 780
  • 0 Thanks
  • 9 posts

Posted July 11, 2010 - 12:00 PM

Looking forward to seeing them.

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,248 Thanks
  • 15,613 posts

Posted July 11, 2010 - 12:51 PM

The other thing you can do too Peter is if you know what show and the date you can add a new category under the events category in the gallery for the year it was for and I think it is a good idea too for the brand specific galleries also. Can't wait to see them.

God Bless Those Who Served

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 26,648 Thanks
  • 28,306 posts

Posted July 17, 2010 - 07:33 PM

Just got back from the Pioneer Steam & Gas Engine Society of Northwestern Pennsylvania, Inc. Show.

I saw alot of machines I hadn't before, Also saw them thru new eyes after being here. I posted pictures on my Photobucket. All these Machines & not 1 Massey GT... gonna hafta fix that next year.
Pioneer Show Pics

Edited by MH81, July 17, 2010 - 07:54 PM.