grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted February 10, 2010 - 09:24 AM

I just came in from clearing snow. This is probably what the folks in Buffalo call flurries because we only got another 8" so far. The biggest part of the storm is just now coming into our area. I cleaned our driveway and the neighbors. He has his own blower but is soon going to have surgery on his shoulder so he is not able to run it. He was kind enough to mow my grass late last summer when I had my foot operated on and could not do it myself. It sure is nice to have good neighbors. Everybody have a great day.:)

#2 NUTNDUN OFFLINE  

NUTNDUN

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,266 Thanks
  • 15,618 posts

Posted February 10, 2010 - 10:15 AM

Nice to see ya posting dad.

I don't know when I am going to go out and brave it. The wind really started to pick up and it isn't blowing in the same direction all the time.

#3 Bolens 1000 OFFLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,703 Thanks
  • 17,209 posts

Posted February 11, 2010 - 04:09 PM

Yesterday we got about 2''. Just enough to start up the Bolens and plow the driveway.
I hear you guy's in PA are really getting pounded with the snow!

#4 grand OFFLINE  

grand

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8
  • 1,632 Thanks
  • 1,909 posts

Posted February 12, 2010 - 12:49 PM

I cleaned up as much as I could before the company started putting us back on the road. I cleared the neighbor with the bad shoulder and the old lady across from him that he tries to help. The other driveway was the lady up the street that walks our dog when we will be gone a long time. And I also finally did our driveway. I came home today to find that there was some drifting after I left at 2 o'clock Thursday morning. Hey Bolens 1000 if you need any snow up your way like they do for the Olympics you may pick it up at our place anytime. Your part of the country should be hammered by snow. Be thankful for some things.

#5 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,657 Thanks
  • 29,842 posts

Posted February 13, 2010 - 01:30 PM

May get up to 5 or 6" over weekend & Monday. Think I'll put my rear blade on to keep sidewalk to house & other areas cleared....but which tractor....the MF2055 or the Bush Hog JBI? Dang, I like both!