#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted July 04, 2012 - 10:07 PM

Have Electro Charger 12 and it has little diff deck from standard charger. the Mule Drive, if it is even called that has a small part that the deck cam adjustment rides in, which is mounted to frame below the pto clutch. It's called a Bushing #6714 in diagram. Appears it comes off the shaft it is on and is held with a clip? Mine doesn't turn, and is broken down center maybe from being off-center when deck is mounted? Now thinking my bushing is pushed part way off shaft and stuck, no shaft out end now. It was split because the cam was pulling it sideways, trying to get it back to normal position??? Theory anyway. I was just gonna have shop weld that inner sheave of the bushing back on, till I looked in book. SO, anyone with one of these tell me if that bushing actually moves like a wheel on that shaft or is solid?? I can take a pix of my part all blasted and you might get what problem is. Also the cast pulley idler needs a new bearing. it is pretty stiff/stuck. Found snap ring and pushed it out. No numbers on it, but is #4567 in the parts drawing. Thinking it looks like common bearing. Will that number mean anything to the shop, or just a WH number? Anyone have the generic number if I need it?