Big Thanks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 middleageddeere OFFLINE  

• Member No: 2033
  • 243 Thanks
  • 1,082 posts

Posted July 01, 2012 - 07:08 PM

First of all I wanted to thank everyone at this site, I am not the most consistent visitor but every time I have had a issue someone has helped me in a big way. Which brings me to my second point, could we start a section that is just for thanking individuals for their helpful input? Recently, I have been asking a lot of questions about my newly purchased JD 650. There have been many people who have been helpful but Daniel (Ol Cow Hand) has been a particularly useful source of information and good advice. So, even if the new section doesn't happen, many thanks Daniel.
  • olcowhand, caseguy, Texas Deere and Horse and 2 others have said thanks

#2 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,654 Thanks
  • 8,527 posts

Posted July 01, 2012 - 07:46 PM

Glad you are enjoying the site and are getting the help / info you need. Yes Daniel is an excellent source of information and he is always very helpful. Now you can pay it forward and help someone with what you have learned. :)
  • Texas Deere and Horse and middleageddeere have said thanks

#3 JDBrian OFFLINE  

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 06:14 AM

You are most welcome! The willingness of members to help each other is one of the many good things about this forum.
  • middleageddeere said thank you

#4 caseguy OFFLINE  

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 07:12 AM

I can understand the desire to pay back the help that someone gives you here. The truth is, most of us just love to help out when we can. I'm sure that you already do, but just hit the "thank" when you find something useful and then, like Bill said above, pay it forward with what you've learned. There's always a little "extra" that's gained when you do something and your personal perspective on an item could be the helpful tip that gets someone else going in the right direction. Thank you for expressing your appreciation too. It's always good to know that you've helped.

#5 Cvans ONLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,345 Thanks
  • 4,936 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 08:49 AM

It's fun to help a fellow tractor nut. Probably the best way to say thanks is just help someone else when you can.
Good luck with your project.