• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 05:00 PM

Is it under the mower deck too? Might be hard to see with that fog still in the garage...

LMAO!!! :bigrofl:

That's too funny!
  • MH81 and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#17 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

Red Tractor Nut & Diesel Addict

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 20
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 05:14 PM

That's all fine & good, as I do that all the time guys. BUT, today I did worse. Went to the shop to get a tool today while working on my siding. I had to stand there a minute trying to remember what tool I needed. When I finally remembered, it wasn't even a tool I had come for! I needed another tube of caulking & they're not even in the shop! The caulking tubes are on my back porch that I had to walk right past to get to the shop! Now Brian can stop worrying about himself & can start worrying about me! :bigrofl:
  • Texas Deere and Horse and IamSherwood have said thanks

#18 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 05:41 PM

That's all fine & good, as I do that all the time guys. BUT, today I did worse. Went to the shop to get a tool today while working on my siding. I had to stand there a minute trying to remember what tool I needed. When I finally remembered, it wasn't even a tool I had come for! I needed another tube of caulking & they're not even in the shop! The caulking tubes are on my back porch that I had to walk right past to get to the shop! Now Brian can stop worrying about himself & can start worrying about me! :bigrofl:

I have done that! I rearranged the garage LAST FALL. I moved the toolbox so it was easier to get to and not so far away. Now it is right next to the work bench and not alongside the back wall where it used to be. About once a week I go to get a tool and walk right past the toolbox and go to the spot where the tool box used to be, only to be confused for a quick second when I see a 55 gallon drum sitting there. :bigrofl:
  • Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#19 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 06:28 PM

Daniel, After reading some of the replies, I am worried about a lot of us.

:bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:

#20 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,512 Thanks
  • 39,734 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 06:34 PM

Dang! i thought this was normal!

#21 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

Certified Wheel Horse Nut

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 10019
  • 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 06:36 PM

Glad you found were able to find! I have had so many of those times when I had something one minute and lost it the next and I am only 16! It scares me to think what will happen when I get older! :confuse: :confuse: :confuse:

#22 grnspot110 ONLINE  

grnspot110

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 829
  • 3,292 Thanks
  • 2,396 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 06:48 PM

I have an excuse! "Dottie dun' it"!!!

HPIM3857 (Custom).JPG

#23 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 06:53 PM

Is it under the mower deck too? Might be hard to see with that fog still in the garage...

Alan, for the second night, i have tea all over the front of my shirt.

:bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:
  • MH81 said thank you

#24 caseguy OFFLINE  

caseguy

Connoisseur of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 906
  • 1,624 Thanks
  • 5,600 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hey Brian, was my tape measure under the mower deck with your wrenches? I've been looking high and low for that doggone thing for a week now!

I have done that! I rearranged the garage LAST FALL. I moved the toolbox so it was easier to get to and not so far away. Now it is right next to the work bench and not alongside the back wall where it used to be. About once a week I go to get a tool and walk right past the toolbox and go to the spot where the tool box used to be, only to be confused for a quick second when I see a 55 gallon drum sitting there. :bigrofl:

I used to have that problem with two of the drawers in my tool box. The screwdrivers were in one and the "pliers" were in the other. It never failed that I'd open the wrong drawer looking for one or the other...so I switched the contents of the drawers! It didn't help though, I still unfailingly open the wrong drawer!
  • Texas Deere and Horse and HDWildBill have said thanks

#25 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 07:59 PM

Has anyone stumbled onto a tube of caulking? :mecry: :confuse: ........ :smilewink:

#26 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hey Brian, was my tape measure under the mower deck with your wrenches? I've been looking high and low for that doggone thing for a week now!

I used to have that problem with two of the drawers in my tool box. The screwdrivers were in one and the "pliers" were in the other. It never failed that I'd open the wrong drawer looking for one or the other...so I switched the contents of the drawers! It didn't help though, I still unfailingly open the wrong drawer!

I switched the contents of a few draws two. The drawer the screwdrivers were in was too small to hold all of them. So, I did a three or four way drawer swap to organize things. I can tell you exactly where everything is in the toolbox, but I still open the wrong drawers everyday.

#27 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 08:12 PM

I bet you went to the shop, to get the box knife, to open the caulking tube. You may not have had to, but your mind said you should.

#28 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 08:14 PM

I bet you went to the shop, to get the box knife, to open the caulking tube. You may not have had to, but your mind said you should.

Nope, had my knife out there at the side of the house. The mind is a mysterious thing......when you can find it! :smilewink:

#29 Kurtee OFFLINE  

Kurtee

• Member No: 7561
  • 463 Thanks
  • 415 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 08:25 PM

I still think the Gremlin is the problem at my place. Anyone have a Gremlin trap?

#30 olcowhand ONLINE  

olcowhand

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Sponsor
  • Contributor
  • 35,653 Thanks
  • 29,841 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 08:27 PM

I still think the Gremlin is the problem at my place. Anyone have a Gremlin trap?

Oh yeah....where did I put that thing? :rofl2: