Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Bolens Ridemaster

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 IamSherwood OFFLINE  

IamSherwood

Elf guardian

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 2066
  • 8,379 Thanks
  • 7,696 posts

Posted June 19, 2012 - 06:54 PM

Cambridge is a nice town to visit.

http://ontario.kijij...QAdIdZ389608801

#2 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

Certified Wheel Horse Nut

• Member No: 10019
  • 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted June 19, 2012 - 10:05 PM

Looks like a cool find!

#3 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted June 20, 2012 - 06:17 AM

I know very little about the value of Bolens, but that looks like a strong start. The photos have some other interesting units in the background, might indicate a fairly knowledgeable seller.

#4 jtrojek OFFLINE  

jtrojek
  • Member No: 8084
  • 1,021 Thanks
  • 550 posts

Posted June 20, 2012 - 04:17 PM

Oh, that's my ad. I realize now that I should have listed it in the classifieds here too, although I guess I don't need to if it's already in this section. Sorry, guys. I'm fairly new to this site.

The tractor is, what I would consider to be, a very strong starting point for a restoration. I know it has engine issues, but those old Wisconsin motors are fairly easy to come by (as far as these things go). It starts and runs fine, but it's just that crack in the crankcase. I don't really want to sell it, but we just had a fairly major expense come up so I wanted to sell it to help out with that, and plus I can use the space anyway. My tiny garage is getting cramped, and the Ridemaster isn't that small.

#5 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,214 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted June 20, 2012 - 06:07 PM

Oh, that's my ad. I realize now that I should have listed it in the classifieds here too, although I guess I don't need to if it's already in this section. Sorry, guys. I'm fairly new to this site.

The tractor is, what I would consider to be, a very strong starting point for a restoration. I know it has engine issues, but those old Wisconsin motors are fairly easy to come by (as far as these things go). It starts and runs fine, but it's just that crack in the crankcase. I don't really want to sell it, but we just had a fairly major expense come up so I wanted to sell it to help out with that, and plus I can use the space anyway. My tiny garage is getting cramped, and the Ridemaster isn't that small.

I would love to buy it but I think your to far away.....
Anyway can you give me the numbers off the tractor so I can add it to my list of ridemasters?

#6 jtrojek OFFLINE  

jtrojek
  • 1,021 Thanks
  • 550 posts

Posted June 20, 2012 - 06:17 PM

I would love to buy it but I think your to far away.....
Anyway can you give me the numbers off the tractor so I can add it to my list of ridemasters?

Sure. Not a problem at all. The tractor is Type #: 35AB02, and the Serial # is R 4954. I also have a friend or two who have Ridemasters as well. Would you like me to get their numbers as well so that they can also be added to your list? Thanks, and have a great day.

#7 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,214 Thanks
  • 5,218 posts

Posted June 20, 2012 - 08:26 PM

Sure. Not a problem at all. The tractor is Type #: 35AB02, and the Serial # is R 4954. I also have a friend or two who have Ridemasters as well. Would you like me to get their numbers as well so that they can also be added to your list? Thanks, and have a great day.

Thank you, it would be great if you can.

#8 jtrojek OFFLINE  

jtrojek
  • 1,021 Thanks
  • 550 posts

Posted June 21, 2012 - 05:24 PM

Good news: I don't have to sell my Ridemaster anymore, at least for now. I was able to buy and sell a few things to raise the funds I needed to do what I needed. So, for now the Ridemaster stays at my place. I'll fix the motor and give it a much deserved paint job. I may still end up selling it yet this summer due to space issues. I'll know better once I get my Gibson SD back together, which I'm working on right now. Thanks.