#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted June 14, 2012 - 05:56 PM

Got manuals for B series 1975 year off epay. Fella said were copies, wasn't so sure would be good. But, look just like orig to me, and really nice condition, clear pix unlik most copy's I've seen. Two parts books also, one for 80 and one for 100 auto models. I'm real happy to find them. I have no deck for my tractor and takes small 36". I think I would like a rear-discharge even. Think they will be hard to find? How much should a fella assume a deck is gonna be? I have the Quick-tach and the pulley parts that fit in front with tractor. The rest should all come on the deck right??? Have lift handle and bar underneath also. I see lots of WH stuf at the shows, but never really seriously looked at any before cause of no interest in models at time. Hope to find a deck this summer at some show.

#2 Wheel Horse Kid OFFLINE  

Wheel Horse Kid

Certified Wheel Horse Nut

• GTt Junior
  • Member No: 10019
  • 213 Thanks
  • 817 posts

Posted June 14, 2012 - 06:32 PM

Great score on the manuals! I would say it is not the most common WH deck, but you should be able to find one. I would say that you are going to be looking somewhere between $50-100 for a 36" rear discharge deck. Yes, the rest should come with the deck, except for maybe the drive belt to the motor. Good luck in your search! By the way, what model of B do you have? I used to have a B-100 and it was a great little tractor.

#3 bowtiebutler956 OFFLINE  

bowtiebutler956
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10021
  • 659 Thanks
  • 796 posts

Posted June 14, 2012 - 07:05 PM

I had those manuals on my watch list on ebay for quite awhile, but never did buy them. I'm glad you got them! :thumbs:

Matt

#4 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,303 Thanks
  • 28,628 posts

Posted June 24, 2012 - 11:54 AM

Good news. Always nice to have the manuals for your stuff. Even if, as guys, we only read them when all else fails.