Getting Another Horse...."addicted Yet?"
Posted June 14, 2012 - 05:48 PM
Posted June 14, 2012 - 06:06 PM
Posted June 14, 2012 - 06:27 PM
- caseguy and jusjeepn have said thanks
Posted June 14, 2012 - 07:15 PM
Gotta Love Red
- jusjeepn said thank you
Posted June 14, 2012 - 10:24 PM
1. Buy a GT
2. Find a place to put it.
3. Buy another GT
4. Buy some implements
5. Move your vehicle outside to make more room.
6. Swear you're done buying GT's
7. Find a "Deal you can't pass up" on CL. (can't explain why you were looking). Buy package deal.
8. Move wife's car outside to get them inside. Explain it's only until you can sort thru what you have and maybe flip one or two.
9. Decide you can't part with any of them.
10. Apply for building permit for new garage.
11. Decide that 10x20 wasn't big enough and park new parts tractor outside.
12. Wake up at 3AM, sure you heard a noise. You move your vehicle outside to push parts unit in. Can't sleep, start to surf Craiglist
- caseguy, KennyP, jusjeepn and 2 others have said thanks
Posted June 16, 2012 - 10:48 PM
- caseguy, Wheel Horse Kid and bowtiebutler956 have said thanks
Posted June 18, 2012 - 07:28 PM
...The only treatment for it is to buy more horses!
...and more horses and more horses and more horses...
Hi Matt, it's good to have you with us...My name is Steve and I'm a Wheel Hoseaholic too!
- bowtiebutler956 said thank you
Posted June 26, 2012 - 11:24 AM
Posted June 26, 2012 - 01:07 PM
Posted June 26, 2012 - 05:26 PM
Edited by glgrumpy, June 26, 2012 - 05:32 PM.
Posted June 26, 2012 - 05:36 PM
Posted June 26, 2012 - 08:23 PM
Hey, is that stock muffler for this thing?
Yes it is the stock muffler. It's made by Nelson.
The whole body is loose and turns on the one end by engine. Can I just squeese that fold with pliers to make that stay on and seal better?
There should be a bushing on each side where the hood tilts forward. New ones would tighten that slop up. The only trouble you might run into is if the bushings are missing and not just worn, and have been missing for a while, the original holes may be slopped out. It's usually just worn bushings though.
- MH81 said thank you
Posted June 28, 2012 - 08:21 AM