20 replies to this topic

#16 ckjakline OFFLINE  

ckjakline

Tractorholic

• Member No: 6073
  • 1,080 Thanks
  • 1,094 posts

Posted June 14, 2012 - 09:56 PM

I bet he's probably thinking thats who drives those GTs around.I'd like to chew those wires.Is he still there?Darn i'll try again.

#17 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted June 14, 2012 - 10:13 PM

I bet the poor little fella was running late for dinner, Now his Mom is going to ground him. :laughingteeth:

I like chipmunks as long as there not at my house. I have a ton here, and they ruin everything!

#18 chris m OFFLINE  

chris m

Tractorholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8148
  • 3,277 Thanks
  • 4,033 posts

Posted June 14, 2012 - 10:14 PM

I bet he's probably thinking thats who drives those GTs around.I'd like to chew those wires.Is he still there?Darn i'll try again.

Know we know why Ryan has the occasional no spark on his gas compressor! LOL :laughingteeth:

#19 jpackard56 OFFLINE  

jpackard56

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7225
  • 1,768 Thanks
  • 1,407 posts

Posted June 15, 2012 - 05:44 AM

Ryan, I am sure you haven't considered this yet... but you're on 'his' bridge lol. All animals are creatures of habit, and that little chipmunk probably lives on one side of the bridge and crosses it to the other side to gather food. The fact that you are in the middle of his route and there is no other route across that water... he doesn't know what to do, or if you are permanent lol.

Just reading the description made we wonder if somebody had tamed it enough to come get food and it could tell you weren't the right person but still in its mind people equate to food.
After watching the video I agree completely with Casey, you were on this critters favorite passage to the other side and it is not sure if you are friend or foe. Get some sunflower seeds next time and see if he'll come in for them.
Thanks for the video, looks like a great place to kick back and drown worms, away from the everyday neighborhood.

#20 Ryan313 OFFLINE  

Ryan313

PK Fanatic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7087
  • 3,239 Thanks
  • 5,159 posts

Posted June 15, 2012 - 09:43 AM

0Luckly, I have not had problems with chipmunks in my exhaust. Only mice in the engine colors. LOL!

I didn't think about it being his bridge. Lol. It makes sense though. Next time I will bring some nuts and see if he takes them.

#21 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,300 Thanks
  • 28,626 posts

Posted June 23, 2012 - 01:33 PM

Yep, you're trespassing on his bridge. May be able to make friends with him, but make sure he doesn't follow you home. Friendly or not, they will do a number to the house, garage, engines, etc. Cute, but not worth the aggravation.