powerking56

Collector of stuff

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 359
  • 907 Thanks
  • 1,805 posts

Posted June 18, 2012 - 10:52 AM

Looks like folks had a good time, lots of tractors and the games are great!!I know it takes a BUNCH of work to put a show like that on so my hat is off to Alan and all who take the time and energy to do it for the rest of us!!

#47 Newpaws493 OFFLINE  

Newpaws493
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 9454
  • 1,150 Thanks
  • 1,691 posts

Posted June 18, 2012 - 11:23 AM

Just saw 2nd set, that event was a Blast! great parade and participation. Congrats to all involved large & small

:thumbs: :good_job: :thumbs:

#48 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

wvbuzzmaster

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,493 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted June 18, 2012 - 08:01 PM

Alan, I have about three things to mention... one is I forgot to register... dang (I am an FCVAEC member so I am in the system LOL). Secondly, I do want a rematch against Steve in the slow race as that was a close one, almost needed to check the finish line footage lol.
And finally, I know I mentioned it to you before, but I did have a great time and you, Steve, and everyone else involved did an awesome job. I really couldn't stand to not help with the preliminary cleanup efforts on Saturday evening after the GT games, which were a hit to us GT goof-offs (I mean addicts lol). I know there were no real prizes given amongst us, but it was probably a good thing, more room for our collections that way. Besides, we were all having too much fun bragging about our victories, and blaming our defeats on Ryan (MF10Ryan) LOL. I don't think I will be able to wait til next year to have that much fun again lol.
  • caseguy said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fcvaec