Garden Tractor Forums banner

Setting Up For The Show

Tags
fcvaec
5K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  wvbuzzmaster 
#1 ·
Preparations for this weekends French Creek Valley Antique Equipment Show are in full swing. Grounds are cleaned up, "roadways" painted, and people are starting to set stuff up.

Feature tent is up, my phone number on papers in there so people can can call if they have questions about where to set up or park.

My Parents made their first trip and we unloaded the trailer. 18 foot trailer with handmade items on it. Everything from home made ice tongs to a large wooden water pumping rig.

Signs are up for where to display the Garden Tractors and Orphans.

Spending the afternoon getting barrels and stuff ready for the GT games. Just got the mailboxes mounted on the top of 4 of them for the mail delivery route...

Gonna be a little lite for a few days, but will report in as much as I can as to how things are going. Battery has a new card in it and the batteries are charged up, so pictures in the evenings shouldn't be a problem.

Wish us luck, and if you're anywhere near us, please stop in and say hello.

See less See more
#2 ·
Sounds like a great time! Have fun!

#6 ·
Have a great time, Alan! I should be finished up and around all weekend for sure!

Reactions: MH81
#13 ·
Glad you have the moving about wrapped up for now. Hope you enjoy the show as much as getting ready for it. You and Ryan have a great time!

#15 ·
Well, The show doesn't actually start until tomorrow Afternoon, but we have a better than expected turnout of GT's already.

There were 5 Wheel Horses that came a little late (too dark to take pics)

Hopefully be some more coming in tomorrow, Know of at least two that will be here for Saturday.

Attachments

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
Part two

Attachments

#19 ·
Wow! Quite the turn out thus far! Nice to see pics before the show! Thanks!

#23 ·
Will, he needs to set up a Pay Pal account for it so we can all donate to the cause!

#29 ·
My last post before the show. I will be up there around 11 AM tomorrow. Might end up calling at some point if I manage to get well.... lost LOL. But anyway, I am bringing the pair of Toros up as you know. I need to copy the brochure of them for display. But anyway, hope to see a lot of faces up there, and have some fun, see you tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.