#1 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted June 01, 2012 - 07:54 PM

I just got a manual for my B-80 but is hard to read, many copy's must have been made and mine is old besides. Anyway, they show a rear picture of tractor and on it is a flat bladed maybe cast part down at bottom of rear and it hooks into the lift arm linkage. Is that a lift hitch? Some system WH had? Think there was a drawbar hole in it, will have to look again. Anyway, wondering if anyone would have such a device and willing to sell? That would make the rear lift work on my tractor I think. Or do I need more pix of rear so see what I now have? I have no parts book yet to get a picture or lay-out. Will some other models have same system and can get parts book for them? Anyone have a better picture to share?

#2 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,210 Thanks
  • 28,584 posts

Posted June 01, 2012 - 10:49 PM

GL, is the part you're asking about in this picture?
Posted Image

or is it possibly the unpainted piece in this pic:
Posted Image

#3 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,647 Thanks
  • 6,460 posts

Posted June 03, 2012 - 12:38 AM

81, would guess to make it lift would need that or close? I have a flat-stock link going back there tho, not a cable. I'll try to take a picture of what is there now and see if it would work with that part. I suppose that is one of those "Unobtainium" parts tho huh? My manual shows a U shaped flat-stock mounted by that same pin into casting, then a flat stock draw bar sticking out of it below. The upper part must ride on case so as not to allow bar to move when pulling?? One of those would be better than nothing. I have casting with a pin thru it, that is all.